Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad (1017 Views)

How Do You Feel Whenever Your Phone is Fully Charged / 32% Off, 15 Days To Go - Alcatel Pop 4 New Feel - Grey With Free Delivery / My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by jamex93(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
I saw this and laugh like never before

I still don't know wat to say ...

1 Share

Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by YorubaWoman: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Araoko labinrin eleyi o

Hp lon pe ni dy
Oniyeye
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tell her to turn her head upside down as if she want to somersault; head down, legs up, she will see it well.
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by ediama(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by jamex93(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Tell her to turn her head upside down as if she want to somersault; head down, legs up, she will see it well.

grin

Like seriously
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by blessedvisky(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Araoko labinrin eleyi o

Hp lon pe ni dy
Oniyeye

Ẹ máa dá lohun. grin
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016
she is somehow correct.
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2016
I don laff tire for where I dey grin grin
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by jamex93(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sunkyphil:
I don laff tire for where I dey grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Please How Can She Be Corrected With Out Making Her Feel Bad by olatunjithomas(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2016
jamex93:

grin grin grin

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

(1) (Reply)

. / Tecno Released Another Device, Tecno L8 Plus / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.