Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

You Can Start Your Own Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Start Your Own Job (483 Views)

Creating Your Own Job / How To Get Your Own Job Listing Or Internship Placement Platform / Create Your Own Job From Scratch; Draw From My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Your Own Job by Perezaduu: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2016
How many times have you tried to secure a good paying job to no avail? How many attempts have you made trying to meet ends? I was in a discussion with some fellows today who discussed corruption as the major problem of Nigeria.
As a matter of truth, that was were I joined the discussion. I interrupted them by saying corruption is not the major problem we have in Nigeria. So what is the major problem we have in Nigeria? It is poverty!
I won't want to go into details here but I will ask you some questions. If you are reading this, it's because you want a change in your life. The truth is, there are people who have the money you need. Have you tried to speak to them? If you have, you will agree with me that you are on your own. Nobody wants to help nobody! If you must live your dream, you must be willing to give it what it takes. Nobody will help you! And this is because you are still an unknown name.
If you are married with kids, your daily priority is how you will feed your family, how you will give your wife a reason to stay a little while with you. If she is the sacrificial type, she will stay but if not, you are on your own...a rich guy will come and cart her away from you.
You don't want this to happen, you want your dreams to come true, you have been looking for job everywhere to no avail maybe you don't need to look for any job, maybe you can start your own! YES! That's exactly what I am talking about. You can start the journey to your dream life today! Let me show you how. On Saturday, the 26th of March 2016, at 11:30am, and Saturday 2nd of April at 10:30am, people in the same situation will be seated and will be thought how they can be financially free. You are also invited to a lift changing encounter. Some of the things that would be taught include:
1. How to start your own event planning business
2. How to start your own clothing line (without being a tailor yourself)
3. How to start exporting charcoal and other exports products and be making between 70k-80k monthly.
4. How to make money from baking cake like a professional
5. How to get scholarship without exams.
6. How to get free loan for your business idea.
7. How to make money from making jewelleries from beads and wirework
8. How to earn a living from writing
And lots more
How To Participate
1. Attend our Introduction to the seminar free of charge and then decide if you want the seminar
2. Register with N2000
Venue: Alinco African Event Palace
How To Get There
From Ogun State axis of Lagos/Abeokuta express way, stop at Ijaiye bus stop and cross to the other side of the road. From Lagos axis of the Lagos/Abeokuta Express way, stop at Ijaiye bus stop and trek/drive along the road that branches off the Lagos/Abeokuta way at the Ijaiye bus stop. You will see a filling station on your left, Alinco Filling Station after Skye Bank. The Event Centre is just behind the filling station.

(1) (Reply)

Licensed Pharmacist Needed At Sapele / Free Online Program From Harvard Kennedy School Of Government / Hypeman Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.