Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Psquare's Drama Will Bring Many Ladies Fame! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Psquare's Drama Will Bring Many Ladies Fame! (571 Views)

Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL / When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Psquare's Drama Will Bring Many Ladies Fame! by Praizekeyz(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2016
So I was browsing the internet and came across a girl posting a video of herself crying and begging Psquare to come back. Fine!! No doubt say she dey jobless!!

@PeterPsquare actually saw the post and asked to look for the girl's instagram I.D, which he found and only God knows what will come out of that....but I know it will definitely be a positive thing to the girl.

Now my fear is, before wednesday 23rd of march 2016 I'm sure half of nigerian especially lagos girls, would post videos of themselves hitting their heads on the wall for Psquare to come back. #Remember, this fame is urgently needed!!!

(1) (Reply)

Textbook Palava / April Fool Can Be Used For Forgiveness / Is This True? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.