Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? (913 Views)

***why Can't Inec Use Bvn Details For Pvc*** / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by haloyeah(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2016
it baffles me how NYSC members still makes themselves available for election when they know their lives is fully at risk.
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by joshing(m): 1:11am On Mar 22, 2016
tor abeg help me ask ooo
election no be place of primary service
others will appreciate if offered
Risking the lifes of corpers
FTC

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by otokx(m): 5:14am On Mar 22, 2016
They must not.
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Bhella5(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2016
I just dont understand why? Heads must roll o!
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by cheruv: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
They're the only ones that can be used bkos their deaths can covered up in the banner of patriotism.
I'd not blame those who soaked others in blood of baboons and monkeys but rather those who allow themselves to be soaked undecided
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Oga blame the corpers!!.....its not compulsory at all......you are asked if you are interested or not,no one holds a gun to your head,na money make dem do am....its not inec or government faults...these corpers know what they are facing,but because of incentives the engage in it
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by MrcuteOscar: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Is not really bad using a corp member(s),moreorless,somebody must be used to maybe assist prior,during and after the elections. The question to be asked is, why is their no human protection as we do have co sumers protection Rights.
Have really given a thought and i just concluded that Nigeria is in A STATE OF NATURE- in hobbes' voice.

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Bluezy13(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2016
What's corpers
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by mrphysics(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
They should always opt out. I can't endanger my life for money.
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
we all want a better nation but not a better person
a change but not a changed fellow
patriotic leaders but no patriotic followers
followers becomes leaders.
nysc is in the best position for that considering their short duration in their host community so there tend not to have mingle enough to warrant compromise, ditto all for VC as returning officers.
we should all strive to be humane in our dealings with all irrespective of beliefs.
I think it should be scrapped though but not because of this, government might choose to use tertiary institutions students of year3 upward and this will still happen.

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Frankiss44(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
It is not mandatory for corpers to join the exercise, but most corpers see it as an avenue to make extra cash, blame it on the harsh economy. And apart from some few state where the violence is relatively high, most of the states are peaceful. The decision to use corpers is a welcome idea if only their security will be guaranteed
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Femich18(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
What's corpers

Corps Members..But are you not a Nigerian...we dey invent our own names most times
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Bluezy13(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Femich18:

Corps Members..But are you not a Nigerian...we dey invent our own names most times
Oh...really
We don't do that sh!t here in Switz.

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Femich18(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
It not a most o...its just a voluntary act cos the money attached doesn't worth the risk...I remembad during my serving days.Some of my friends and I Wre posted from lokoja to Dekina local Govt in kogi State. Despite the shootings, Most of us still went for the re-run. Don't blame us though...we need money cos our 19800 is just nt enough

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Femich18(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:

Oh...really
We don't do that sh!t here in Switz.
Eyah...dis is Nigeria for you...FYI we have our own dictionary o...Xo u better go and get 1...morova wic part of Switzerland are you...I guess its nt Nnewi or Aba?
Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Bluezy13(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Femich18:
It not a most o...its just a voluntary act cos the money attached doesn't worth the risk...I remembad during my serving days.Some of my friends and I Wre posted from lokoja to Dekina local Govt in kogi State. Despite the shootings, Most of us still went for the re-run. Don't blame us though...we need money cos our 19800 is just nt enough
Thank God for your safety

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by Bluezy13(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Femich18:

Eyah...dis is Nigeria for you...FYI we have our own dictionary o...Xo u better go and get 1...morova wic part of Switzerland are you...I guess its nt Nnewi or Aba?
I gotta think bou that...
Just chilling here in Aria-Aria market, Aba...

1 Like

Re: Question: Must Inec Use Corpers For Election? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2016
I noticed that none of those nonsense ediot has condemned the killings especially of that corps member, however they are still trading words on who the best rigger is.
Only one apc man, I don't know his name, condemned the killings in river state as bizarre, all others still dey form assassination, assassinator, assassinatee about, God will judge all of una, from amaechi to wike.

(1) (Reply)

No Grazing Reserve Commission Bill In Senate — Abaribe / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Poll - How Is President Buhari Performing In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.