Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Urgent! Please Help With Direction! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! Please Help With Direction! (872 Views)

Urgent Please!!!is This Interview Invite A Scam Or Real / Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi / Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Please Help With Direction! by Iamhumble: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Hey fellow nairalander,

Please I need your help on how to get to this address from Abule Egba. I need this asap please. Thanks.

LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
OAK HOUSE
NO. 66 OLD YABA ROAD
OFF HERBERT MACAULEY
YABA LAGOS
Re: Urgent! Please Help With Direction! by JSayin(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Iamhumble:
Hey fellow nairalander,

Please I need your help on how to get to this address from Abule Egba. I need this asap please. Thanks.

LOYALTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
OAK HOUSE
NO. 66 OLD YABA ROAD
OFF HERBERT MACAULEY
YABA LAGOS

Please can you say why you are requesting to email me..? I no longer accept private email requests ever since a pervert got access to my inbox from Nairaland.
Re: Urgent! Please Help With Direction! by Iamhumble: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
JSayin:

Please can you say why you are requesting to email me..? I no longer accept private email requests ever since a pervert got access to my inbox from Nairaland.

A 'pervert'! It's alright Ma'am. I don't wish to discuss it here though. I read your posts on one of Ladywriter's threads, so I wanted you to know how helpful I found them and that I'd already started taken action. In short, I wanted to say to you: gratitude! And...maybe a lot more.

(1) (Reply)

Edo University Iyamho Massive Recruitment 2016 (http://www.edouniversity.edu.ng / 15 Simple Tips And Tricks To Succeed In The EFCC Screening Exercise / Latest JOBS In Nigeria August 6, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.