Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

It Was Great - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Was Great (286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was Great by chenmingchao: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2016
There's a certain irony about Howard pending arrival in Colorado, as MacMath spent three consecutive offseasons between 2010 and 2012 training with Everton and learning all he could from Howard.

Not only did MacMath spend time with Howard during Everton training sessions, but he also stayed at Howard's home all three times he traveled to England.

"It was great. He was a very gracious host, getting to spend most of the day with him – before training, after training, during training... I really enjoyed those three trips over there and brought a lot Cheap Fifa 17 Coins back with me and continue to use that stuff as a professional now, " MacMath said.

Though MacMath will certainly continue to learn from Howard after his arrival in Colorado, the young goalkeeper isn't quite willing to fall back into the duo's old mentor-mentee relationship.

"There's obviously always going to be a positive to working with Tim Howard, " MacMath said. "His experience at so many different levels will always be something I can take away from each day, but for me at my stage in my career, I've got to play games. "

(1) (Reply)

Cooling Systems / Smoking Dependency Is Unquestionably Within My Past Also / Flavourway Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.