Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Branding! Copywriting! Selling With WORDS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Branding! Copywriting! Selling With WORDS (454 Views)

Top 70 Nigerians Making Money On Fiverr Doing Freelance Copywriting / Freelance Copywriting Pays Real Good! (see My Earnings) / Business Secret!- Achieve Everyday Selling With Ecommerce Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Branding! Copywriting! Selling With WORDS by fulgene(f): 5:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello,
I'll want to be real quick about this, and so I have chosen to assume or say...believe that if you're reading this mail, you're an entrepreneur (or you know one) who has a great product with a fudy-dudy NAME that seems to drop the appeal quotient of your product, or maybe you don't even have a name for it yet, or you just need a catchy SLOGAN(tag-line/trade-phrase) to explain your product/services in one word or sentence. Ok...I can do that for you. But if you got that covered.
Then how do you introduce (INTRODUCTORY Mail) your products/services to the world around you? There are many "great white sharks" in that water, so you just have to strike fast and cut deep in your clients heart when they read about your products/services.
This whole letter is me telling you that I can fill that gap for you. I'm a freelance copy/content writer for VERTICAL THOUGHTS INITIATIVE, my trade is WORDS (Verbal Imaging)...I am the ticket to the "boom" sale of your products/services...don't ask why, its because I understand the buyer's mind...let's work...really...I'm serious...call me for Brand Names, Tag Lines/Slogans, Introductory Mails/Posts, Advert Copy etc +2348063057326. omodunmijudavid@yahoo.com Please ReBroadcast

(1) (Reply)

Is The Crash Of The Naira Against The Dollar Responsible For Inflation? / Fuel Scarcity Bites Hard- People Troop Out With100s Of Generator Tanks/pics / Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.