Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) (45621 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Wife of Edo state governor, Iara Adams Oshiomhole on Monday brought smiles on the faces of children who have been affected by terrorist attacks at an IDP camp in Edo state. The Edo state First Lady donated lots of educational materials such as schoolbags, books, uniforms and other related items..See photos from her visit...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/iara-oshiomhole-storms-idp-camp-in-edo.html

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2016
more

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Xposer: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016
dats nice of her

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by CastedDude: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016
"let ur light shine" ---this woman too fine

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by onyi4edu(f): 6:10am On Mar 22, 2016
'Smile' is now a rare commodity in Nigeria so I truly commend her for this

22 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2016
This woman truely has a heart of gold. There's hardly a month she doesn't go to the IDP camp to put a smile on those refugees faces. God bless her for this

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Is this not supposed to be an old news Whatever sha.... She try
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by zolajpower: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2016
that's my first lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2016
She don dey fat small small oo
Using Abu money to entertain Abu.......

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by ChappyChase: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
The amount of entourage/photographers she went with is greater than the provisions she took there shocked

11 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Hahaha storms? What happened to words like 'visits'? Sounds like she ran into the camp to donate the items. Iara is doing a great job in Edo. She is a 1st lady indeed, not like some dormant 1st ladies. She is beautiful too.

7 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by tpiar: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
I remember how guys from this state used to mercilessly rain insults and abuse on womenfolk in general and Nigerian women in particular here on nairaland.

Hm!

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by ycat: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Terrorist attack in Edo? As in bokoharam? When did that happen?
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by tpiar: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Does she go to the same camp for each photo op, or are there multiple IDP camps in the husband's state?

Why did we not hear of these camps before her tenure?

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by omomalaika: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
That's sweet to know. I love people with kind hearts
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Oshio do give am bele o. Coz, i still get my interest there. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Senator Dino Meleye's Crush

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one lara.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by kingson032: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
dats nice

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by megareal: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
And did this... What did she do? Put a schoolbag on her back? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Pascal181: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Where are IDPs in Edo from? I don't know of any crisis in dat region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Osho baba just De enjoy that oyinbo punna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by IgboGoat: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
The woman get bobby oo

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Nice posts

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Warrefa
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by oochi123(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
kenonze:
Senator Dino Meleye's Crush

Who. Dash Dino? Dino for don panel beat her face since
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) by yemmight(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Let us leave parties alone. If we have at least 20 donors like this in each state, there will be some relief for the less privileged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.