Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends (752 Views)

See What A Girl Posted On Her Facebook Page (photo) / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by officialblogger(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
I came across this on my timeline and I decided to share it with you guys !!!

I think there is a lady out there that's got plans to spread HIV virus to promiscuous innocent men out there... The craziest part is,she even gets paid for doing this.

Her victims pay her and after she gets the money,she will break the news to them....

Here is a conversation she had with her latest victim...

Pls Beware !!!!

Click here to see her Facebook profile>> http://trendingnow247..com/2016/03/watch-video-and-see-reasons-why-ladies.html

And make sure to check your friend list !!!!

Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by chocolateme(f): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
See unexpected doom!!
What a wasted witch hunt.

Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Queens of darkness ti take over facebook. DSS should get this girl before she wiped away our generation with her time bomb bonanza.
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by eluquenson(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by feldido(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Fabricated chat logs for fun... Anyway it has some lessons for guys who no de rest on top woman matter.
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by Bluezy13(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2016
...and then
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by Adeyeancah(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
I hope she spread it to her uncles, brothers, (cousins who are males too) afterall, na men she dey give am to. grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by Deboxoxo(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Wen pastors and imams dae tell dm say avoid fornication dm no go hear.
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by halfricanadian(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2016
its obvious the chick never heard of d adage dat says *dont throw stone in d market it wud hit on of ur own*

She will infect a guy who will go nd infect anoda girl who will infect a guy nd d guy will sleep with her brodas gf the girl will infect her broda her broda will infect his side chick d side chick will infect her fada her fada will infect her moda
Nd she tot she gave only d guys sad

Instead of her to grow up nd pray to God each day is a new grace from God

Little did she kno dat if she spread to all men even if she dies holy hell awaits her one plot of land in hell wud b cleared for her arrival becos as she infect oda men she is bou to infect innocent wives make some kids orphans or modaless or fadaless future ruined nd all

It takes d grace of God for her to make heaven

undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
lol.....let d spreading continue
Re: Facebook Lady Vows To Spread Hiv Virus To All Her Facebook Friends by 4reala(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Dis are just fabrications, u don't get such news and still have time responding with emoticons

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Squeezes Her Massive Boobs In New Video (Video) / I Am Attention Walking On The Street, Charly Boy Says / 'Marriage Could Be A Distraction For Me At This Point In My Career' - Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.