Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. (4234 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by chibuoyimm(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
mistyebby:

Thanks ladies. Actually this is not the first time I'm being matched made. We see this every time especially when people feel u are ripe for marriage. The only problem is i never saw a sign, he was into the relationship than I was. And this was the first time he actually complained of sad moods or anger issues. And he easily gave up.

Well, the thing is this, the guy was into the relationship more than you cos I guess he wanted to take someone to mama come December. Then he took you to his family after which he went solo. My dear, the guy sampled opinion about you after that meeting and the "Nay's" had it. wink
Who knows, maybe there are other ladys involved too.smh

Bottom line is, let it go. Your sad mood or happy mood, is only a flimsy excuse. Just let it go ok? Move on!

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by Miami11: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
He is no longer interested, you have not stayed around him long enough for him to study your mood,

Move on, the early the better

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by figur: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Poster a guy who doesn't want to be with you will come up with the shittiest of all reasons not to. While the one who wants to be with you will climb over hills and mountains to do so.
I was in your shoes few months ago, a guy I adored so much did worse to me, just stopped picking my calls, blocked me on all social network, we didn't even have any quarrel or disagreement. I almost died inside.
After like 3 months he resurfaced and said we were not good for each other, that I don't wash his clothes when I visit, I don't wake up early enough to cook for him before going to work, that I watch him do the dishes after eating and I don't take it from him and host of other excuses. To cut the long story short we never got back together. That same month I met someone else , and 6 months later we are married today.
So just move on, work on your flaws and know that a better person is on the way.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by OurworkComNg1: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2018
mistyebby:
I have been in this relationship for the past 7months, Please i need advice. This guy came with the mindset of getting married, we were actually matched maked by his older cousin.We had an energising 4 months of talking through the phone. During Xmas he invited me over to his family house, there was no official introduction, I also returned the gesture, definitely my family knew who he was. After Xmas he reduced the calls, he claimed he had family issues he needs to settle. Before then, he had invited me to his place, i was busy, so we agreed to work another time out. I tried keeping in touch, though my spirit told me something was wrong. It continued, i started feeling hurt. I made him knw this times without number.

The coldness lingered, so I stopped calling, though I check up on him once a week. My sister had issues with sch, the way she kept crying on the phone got to me. So I dropped my ego and decided to call him to proffer solution cuz he works in the institution. The first time I called I was sad/ angry. Though he told me what to do, and finally the storm passed for my sis.

Finally I summoned courage and pleaded with him to tell me where I stand. I have always respected him that was why I choose this part. After a long wait. He sends a long chat i summary, he can't deal with my sad mood. I tried to talk abt it, BT I guess his mind was already made up. Though he claimed he still cares.

I really like this guy, what should I do?

sorry to poke nose o, so did you guys get back??
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by mistyebby(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

sorry to poke nose o, so did you guys get back??

cheesy No, we are just friends now, no hard feelings, he checks up on me and I do same too.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by OurworkComNg1: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
mistyebby:

cheesy No, we are just friends now, no hard feelings, he checks up on me and I do same too.

cool!!! keep the feelings soft like pap...*winks*
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by Kinggnicole(f): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's just an excuse to make it look like It's your fault he's no longer interested.
Notice that the problem started right after u met his family and vice versa.
It often happens in match making cases. They finally meet the person they've been told so much about, and the reports just don't seem to match with the individual.

Seconded
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. by xcrew20: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
If he has not gone to bed with you, you have a good chance of winning him over time. He will definitely come back. Most men usually have respect for ladies they have not touched.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Workers Beat Up Customers / Flying Bird Turned Into A Beautiful Girl In Broad Daylight / How Do I Handle My Teenage Sis, As An Elder Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.