Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,737 members, 7,865,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada (19509 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Majesticng: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
blym4real:

he isn't the first and he won't be the last.
. You re jux being a jealous dude. Yea truthfully he isnt d first nd definitely wont be d last, but stop sayin it like its an easy feat, if it was U might ve being among. So just stop hatin. It doesnt change d fact dat he s gonna be honored not U
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Majesticng: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. He's not the first bro. And tell me why we shouldn't reward the cattle rearer on the streets who have perfected the art of cattle rearing but everything he makes goes to his pockets? Or why we shouldn't reward the vulcanizer who has perfected the art but everything he makes goes to him?
. Ure just a hater dat much is obvious. Ur comments re full of envy. Anyway he has achieved it and no matter wah u say it wont change a tin so kip killin urself over someone who doesnt even know u exist
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Reski:
Google is your friend
You have nothing.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2016
damify:
jealousy, learn to appreciate a brother.
Lol. Not at all. I've risen above that.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Sirlancelot:
so what are you insinuating now?He shouldn't be recognised or what?He haas done the unthinkable.That kind of feat only happens once a while.At least he breaks a record in academic which you and I know that it is not practically easy in contemporary nig.Education excellence should be encouraged and not giving cold feet as you are rightly portraying.Success is relative when comparing with what is obtainable in UI,my alma mata.Pls give him a break
You still didn't address the point. What exactly did he do for the country to deserve any award?
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
Majesticng:
. Ure just a hater dat much is obvious. Ur comments re full of envy. Anyway he has achieved it and no matter wah u say it wont change a tin so kip killin urself over someone who doesnt even know u exist
Lolololol. No I'm not. You know the ignorance in this country is choking.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Stuntkid172:
as i dey see ur comment, sometin dey tell me say e dey pain u cos u no kw book. Must u show us u are sad. Just keep quiet. *quote me and dai*
i've gat a little to say: you are a certified nut,you can still get yourself checked up by a professional shrink,the result will just be the same...cry
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Ephemmm:

I don't think you have the gut to ask for such so far your mum is there.
certified *NUT*...!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
centyboy:

i've gat a little to say: you are a certified nut,you can still get yourself checked up by a professional shrink,the result will just be the same...cry
wow, inteligent f**l, read what you wrote for the second time and see for yourself.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
wow, inteligent f**l, read what you wrote for the second time and see for yourself.
ignorance is killing you,i doubt if you ever acquired a comprehensive formal edu and if thats the case,my brother,you're a threat to the world.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 4:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2016
centyboy:

am laughing at that courage of yours. Haha LOL
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
am laughing at that courage of yours. Haha LOL
Let me know whats wrong with the initial reply i gave...failure to do that shows you're a dumb ass!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
centyboy:

Let me know whats wrong with the initial reply i gave...failure to do that shows you're a dumb ass!
i can see you are not ashamed of your stupidity. *Bootlicker*
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
i can see you are not ashamed of your stupidity. *Bootlicker*
The stupidity you're afraid to point out..i'm not a coward like you, this is idiocy at its peak,unrepentant bigot...you're just as irrelevant and insignificant as the 'p' in 'psychology', in case you cant pronounce that, signify...*weirdo* smiley
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
centyboy:

The stupidity you're afraid to point out..i'm not a coward like you, this is idiocy at its peak,unrepentant bigot...you're just as irrelevant and insignificant as the 'p' in 'psychology', in case you cant pronounce that, signify...*weirdo* smiley
I hope u are the minister of English affair in 9ja now. #bunch of $#!+ . just go buy ur self some manners to put on
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stuntkid172:
I hope u are the minister of English affair in 9ja now. #bunch of $#!+ . just go buy ur self some manners to put on
All i read up there is just a heap of trash written by an ignoramus,have gat no time for numskulls like you!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

All i read up there is just a heap of trash written by an ignoramus,have gat no time for numskulls like you!
so as a grown up, you were not taught how to look down on somethings at your early age. Because, i can feel that you lack good manners, or were you not taught how to be good outside your home. Listen, NL is not your fathers property so dont come here and think you can Boss over me or you want to tell me that Seun is your father, which is a big lie if you say such. If you think you dont like me, Hear some advise if you still want to, walk down the road and hug a transformer.

NOTE: I would rather you stoped disturbing me and giving me senseless replies.

Read what i wrote again, read this again and again stop disturbing me.
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stuntkid172:
so as a grown up, you were not taught how to look down on somethings at your early age. Because, i can feel that you lack good manners, or were you not taught how to be good outside your home. Listen, NL is not your fathers property so dont come here and think you can Boss over me or you want to tell me that Seun is your father, which is a big lie if you say such. If you think you dont like me, Hear some advise if you still want to, walk down the road and hug a transformer.

NOTE: I would rather you stoped disturbing me and giving me senseless replies.

Read what i wrote again, read this again and again stop disturbing me.
something tells me to check your profile now and all i saw there was just not encouraging at all,i thought i was arguing with an intellect not knowing you're just a tout, i demand an apology now,cus you violated my privacy...#meddler!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

something tells me to check your profile now and all i saw there was just not encouraging at all,i thought i was arguing with an intellect not knowing you're just a tout, i demand an apology now,cus you violated my privacy...#meddler!
am busy now, quote me this night and see for your self. @$$ |i¢k£®
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stuntkid172:
Here i come for you...oya show yourself, like you said!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stuntkid172:
You are as good as an empty barrel...you're dumb nigga; has anyone ever told you that?, try remembering...!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

You are as good as an empty barrel...you're dumb nigga; has anyone ever told you that?, try remembering...!
hey, let me give you this last warning , I don't have a second to waste talking with an idiot like you. just go get some important thing and do for your self. I don't have your time as I said. don't F with me. Now I know that good manners is not in your blood. Let so something important with my data. *Dumb-head*
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stuntkid172:
hey, let me give you this last warning , I don't have a second to waste talking with an idiot like you. just go get some important thing and do for your self. I don't have your time as I said. don't F with me. Now I know that good manners is not in your blood. Let so something important with my data. *Dumb-head*
you've commited suicide unknowingly...rip bro, see blunders, i've just realised you don't worth my replies!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

you've commited suicide unknowingly...rip bro, see blunders, i've just realised you don't worth my replies!
i can see you did not attend primary school. At your age. Stop giving me senseless quotes. I wont call you names anymore cos i know you will not quit from doing stupid things. Just try and act like a matured human being. Dont disgrace your self in public, somebody who is old enough to be someones father, you are hear disgracing your self and washing your underwear in public. Never get mad on another mans success, its not your fault you are just jobless, try and talkless. You can see for your self what your stupidity has caused you (talking anyhow on the internet) this is not a good idea, you better plan for something better to do. You will surely need this advise someday. My friend, i call you my friend cos we are here today and am telling you the truth and if you think am not then see for yourself. Am just sick and tired of this whole sh!t. Just leave me alone and re check what i have just told you. FRIRNDS FOR LIFE (hands shake)
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

i can see you did not attend primary school. At your age. Stop giving me senseless quotes. I wont call you names anymore cos i know you will not quit from doing stupid things. Just try and act like a matured human being. Dont disgrace your self in public, somebody who is old enough to be someones father, you are hear disgracing your self and washing your underwear in public. Never get mad on another mans success, its not your fault you are just jobless, try and talkless. You can see for your self what your stupidity has caused you (talking anyhow on the internet) this is not a good idea, you better plan for something better to do. You will surely need this advise someday. My friend, i call you my friend cos we are here today and am telling you the truth and if you think am not then see for yourself. Am just sick and tired of this whole sh!t. Just leave me alone and re check what i have just told you. FRIRNDS FOR LIFE (hands shake)
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
centyboy:

Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Stuntkid172:

*hand shake received*
you started all these, you know that?, had it been you minded your business initially you wont find yourself in this mess.
Moral lesson; dont always think bad about peoples' intentions.
The word "vanity upon vanity" has always been my comment on every thread mostly on fp, no matter what the thread is talking about, and no bad intentions though, just for the fun of it, buddy you've got a lot to learn, No offence!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
centyboy:

*hand shake received*
you started all these, you know that?, had it been you minded your business initially you wont find yourself in this mess.
Moral lesson; dont always think bad about peoples' intentions.
The word "vanity upon vanity" has always been my comment on every thread mostly on fp, no matter what the thread is talking about, and no bad intentions though, just for the fun of it, buddy you've got a lot to learn, No offence!

[s]The word "vanity upon vanity" has always been my comment on every thread mostly on fp, no matter what the thread is talking about[/s]
so you are among the almighty wailers we have on NL. Its good for you though. You life your business. Let me mind mine as you said earlier. GOOD DAY DUDE!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stuntkid172:

[s]The word "vanity upon vanity" has always been my comment on every thread mostly on fp, no matter what the thread is talking about[/s]
so you are among the almighty wailers we have on NL. Its good for you though. You life your business. Let me mind mine as you said earlier. GOOD DAY DUDE!
There you go again, whats the meaning of almighty wailers again?, your adamancy is obnoxious, i will also leave you to that, let me repeat this to your reading; you've got a lot to learn, the earlier you realise that, the better for you. Have a wonderful night rest!
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by Stuntkid172(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
centyboy:

There you go again, whats the meaning of almighty wailers again?, your adamancy is obnoxious, i will also leave you to that, let me repeat this to your reading; you've got a lot to learn, the earlier you realise that, the better for you. Have a wonderful night rest!
dont tell me you are new on NL, when you wail, we know. Ask someone on NL the meaning of the word ''wail'' or you get your dictionary as you normally do when you want to quote me. NEVER THE LESS (happy Esther)
Re: House Of Reps To Honour Ayodele Daniel Dada by centyboy: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stuntkid172:
dont tell me you are new on NL, when you wail, we know. Ask someone on NL the meaning of the word ''wail'' or you get your dictionary as you normally do when you want to quote me. NEVER THE LESS (happy Esther)
This is ignorance at its peak, how can you attribute that to me...my last reply though, wish you the same!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / Moyib Ayomide Adetola, TASUED Best Graduating Student 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.