Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment (2475 Views)

Glaring! PMB Has Proven Them Wrong Again / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashjay001:

Why face saving? Why half full instead of half empty?

That ur specs are dark tinted doesn't mean mine shouldn't be rose tinted!

Ur thinking I'm joining his folly, I'm thinking u'r unreasonable in d face of reason.

Live n let live, n let posterity judge us all.
[size=13pt]I can only laugh smiley [/size]
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
coolscott:
ashjay001
[size=13pt]And if $3bn then is definitely worth more than $30bn now, it requires a USD depreciation of about 142%.
In fact, I put you in the same category as the OP.
Finished
[/size]

If u had actually read all I wrote, den u would av read me saying d op was factually wrong but a zombie like me can perceive his position.

If u think d wailers were right in jubilating their stance of GEJ's $30b as against Obj's $3b irrespective of GEJ's cluelessness and ineffectiveness during his tenure, then u present urself as unreasonable n illogical.

I'm still laughin...
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by Pidggin(f): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
GEJ has been vindicated once again grin
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
ashjay001:

If u had actually read all I wrote, den u would av read me saying d op was factually wrong but a zombie like me can perceive his position.

If u think d wailers were right in jubilating their stance of GEJ's $30b as against Obj's $3b irrespective of GEJ's cluelessness and ineffectiveness during his tenure, then u present urself as unreasonable n illogical.

I'm still laughin...
[size=13pt]I choose to stay on topic:
If $3bn then is definitely worth more than $30bn now, it requires a USD depreciation of about 142%.
You and OP are now together[/size]
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I choose to stay on topic:
If $3bn then is definitely worth more than $30bn now, it requires a USD depreciation of about 142%.
You and OP are now together[/size]

Mr Scot, u aint cool!

Been watching ngworld, even d lions know wen to give up gracefully.
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
ashjay001:

Mr Scot, u aint cool!

Been watching ngworld, even d lions know wen to give up gracefully.
Ha ha! Yes smiley and this is not the time to give up. Not when the lion's fangs are in the prey's throat smiley
Your decision to identify with the OP's error and possibly fratanise with it is duly noted -
and henceforth completely respected smiley
We will no more feel guilty putting both of you together
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
coolscott:

Ha ha! Yes smiley and this is not the time to give up. Not when the lion's fangs are in the prey's throat smiley
Your decision to identify with the OP's error and possibly fratanise with it is duly noted -
and henceforth completely respected smiley
We will no more feel guilty putting both of you together

Since I don't feel guilty lumping u with bigoted wailers, feel free to extend same to me.

Though, respect is difficult. Better to stand alone than to identify with criminals.
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2016
ashjay001:

Since I don't feel guilty lumping u with bigoted wailers, feel free to extend same to me.

Though, respect is difficult. Better to stand alone than to identify with criminals.
[size=13pt]You can't help it. Straying all over the place.
You and OP are now together
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio At War With In-laws Over Wife’s Strange Illness / Am So Sad Right Now, Am Very Sad / Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.