Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning (2185 Views)

Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! / The Winning Stake / Bet9ja VFL: The Winning Formula Finally Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
[b]Enough is Enough…….Itz time for punters to take over sports trading……Bookies have been milking us from the start of the sporting trading/Betting leaving us punters at their mercy. The major source of bookies money is greed and uncertainty of the outcome of game results….Thus making it very difficult to beat them…..

Yeah!!!!!.....itz very difficult to beat the bookies.

Before you can achieve such feat…You ave to be able tame the greedy nature of human mind…You have to be smart…..In Nigeria….we have more than 7 bookies presently……Before there was only one bookie in Nigeria (Nairabet) but now new bookies are just coming up almost every year….

Do you know Why??

Because they understand that they will always be in profit because no matter what happens….people will always give into their greedy nature….that is why new bookies will continue to come now and in the nearest future.

If you want to beat the bookie…….Stop thinking lyk a gambler…think lyk an investor…..

As an investor…..If you invest any capital….You will be expecting to make 100% profit in six months or one year or even more depending on the nature of the business been invested into……..so automatically an investor is someone that is patience and not greedy to make fast money……

So if you want to beat the bookies….You have to be patience and not be greedy……that been said

I AM HYKT…….The draw Master….
[/b]
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
[b]I have found a way to make 100% profit through sport trading………The way I ave found is stress less and easy….all you need is patience and patience.

The system goes lyk this……..

You will need capital….The capital can be any amount but the minimum capital is 12k……

Your capital can be 12k or 44k or 88k or higher

The system is a 6 days process….Itz one game per day……..

Now…..with each capital, there is a daily target……

For capital of 12k…the daily target is 300

For capital of 44k…the daily target is 1000

For capital of 88k….the daily target is 2000

So with a capital of 12k….You will make 2100 in 7days…..in a month…you will make 8400

With a capital of 44k….You will make 7000 in 7days…in a month…You will make 28000

With a capital of 88k…You will make 14000 in 7days…in a month….You will make 56000

We will be playing one game per day……….The game will have a minimum odd of 2.75 and maximum odd of 4.75

Now the trick is to get just a win within the six days….thatz it…..Very simple…..

HYKT
[/b]
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
I have two VIP Group that i dash out the game per day.....

The first ViP Group is for the 12k capital......with a membership fee of 2k per month

The second Group is for the 44k or 88k capital and above.......with a membership fee of 5k per month...

If you want to change ur punting story.......Enroll.....

If you are tired of losing your hard earned money to the bookie....Enroll

If you are thinking of quiting sport trading.....Enroll.....

If you need constant and sure Profit.....Enroll...

If want sweet sure Profit......Enroll...

Don't Dull yourself.........My Vip group members are enjoying this strategy......

Don't let fear.....Hold you back.......

HYKT
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Itz all About the winning

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Today game that was played around 1.00am

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by Slyfrankie: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm.. D selfish part of me won't want u to gain from this strategy... Buh since hykt let me on this strategy... I guess I have to emulate his selfless nature by advicing u in ur best interest to join.. Tnx...

I Hop that God will bless me for this

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by ajsans: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
guys it real. Am part of this group and to be frank I have not deposited to my betting account since I started.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2016
You can contact me through whatsapp 07039708859
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Truth be told!!!

There are lots of naïve people out there that don't know good thing when they see it!!!

This by far is the still the best risk-free strategy have come across!!

Infact, I won't say much before haters will start trolling..

If you want to change ur story, I suggest you Enrol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by otitokoroleti: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016
ajsans:
guys it real. Am part of this group and to be frank I have not deposited to my betting account since I started.
RIchieSuazo:
Truth be told!!!
There are lots of naïve people out there that don't know good thing when they see it!!!
This by far is the still the best risk-free strategy have come across!!
Infact, I won't say much before haters will start trolling..
If you want to change ur story, I suggest you Enrol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
theres nothing like risk-free in betting, betting remains gambling. also, this is not the first time for donemmex to create such whatsapp group. gudluck tho
ajsans:

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by jamesval: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
best strategy I HV seen so far if only u can do away with greed
trial will surely convince u
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by jamesval: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
best strategy I HV seen so far if only u can do away with greed
trial will surely convince u
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Yeah..... The risk involved in betting Ave bin reduced to the least risk you can ever encounter

Let me explain why I said least risk

Take for example..... You are travelling from one state to another.... Letz say from lagos to kaduna...

There is a probability that you will pass at least 3 police check point before you reach lagos

Now....my strategy is based on the check point........

So itz either you pass only one check point or more than dat.....

And in a situation.... There is no check point at all..... Backup plan is already in place.

There is no way..... You can lose with my strategy
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by RIchieSuazo(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
theres nothing like risk-free in betting, betting remains gambling. also, this is not the first time for donemmex to create such whatsapp group. gudluck tho

Hahahahaha... I get you!!

#Knowledge is Power tho'
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
hykt:

There is no way..... You can lose with my strategy
While I totally agree with Your system to be the least risk free system in betting(cos I've seen proofs both online & offline)...we both know You can always lose all & go bankrupt, no need to argue that fact.

More greens to Your elbow smiley
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by sholad11(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
If u are looking 4 a slow and steady strategy dat wil guaranty more Dan 100% profit weeky and monthly....HYKT is da MAN....i no longer fund my bookie ever since I joined rather I make weekly payout.....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Group still on for anybody that want to join....

No more room for loss again.... Only Profit
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by siegfried99(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by kfrosh: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Am a testimony to the strategy; not for the doubting thomas grin cheesy
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2016
......... Wanna Enjoy constant flow of Profit...... Enroll.....

Don't let fear hold you back......

Take control of your punting life....

HYKT
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2016
hykt:

HYKT
add me up 09050075268
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by Tonynelson(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2016
hykt:

HYKT
Add me 08133906839
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
......... Wanna Enjoy constant flow of Profit......

Enroll.....

HYKT
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by siegfried99(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Click on my signature to open an online bookie account with merry.bet or koko.bet

To enjoy all this winnings cool
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by meshi1990(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2016
make it free
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Every test in our life

makes us bitter or better,

Every problem comes to make us or break us,

Choice is whether

we become victim or victorious..!!

Want to be victorious and stop bin da victim

Enroll..... And change ur story with speed

Profit is bin made on daily basis......

Join us now.....

HYKT
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2016

Enroll.....

HYKT
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by charlie2f: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
hykt:

Enroll.....

HYKT

Nice work Please add me on whasapp 08038771415
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Add me up 08161641713
Re: Strictly For Serious Investors......itz All About The Winning by hykt: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Add me up 08161641713
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Rufai Escaped Death / Meet The Richest Footballer In The World "Not Messi Or Ronaldo " / Samuel Eto,Thierry Henry,Ronaldinho Gaucho,and Andres Inesta In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.