Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage (17531 Views)

Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by walex2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
dunkem21:

Pls, Pls don't quote the bible in vain ..

The enemies of Nigeria are the ones who padded a jollof rice budget since last year and stole the same budget and brought it back loaded with yams ..

If the President has done his job well, NASS wouldn't stall the budgets ..

Saraki is saving the nation from being defrauded grin
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are u related to Dasuki cause nigeria is talking a measure to curb corruption while u are saying the opposite
muaa:
#bringbackourcorruption
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by Goke7: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
crixtex:

Buhari is also a corrupt thief like Jona daft... stop sheilding him else u bcom is crony. ..
Nothing like corruption fighting back... corruption attracts you if u re corrupt..

Have u seen a mango tree, produce okro fruit??

you're just trying to rub PMB in the mud just because your beloved GEJ has an international reputation for corruption, try harder cos if PMB is corrupt, he will never had admitted that the budget had errors unlike in the past when GEJ, NOI and all his cabinet members will always defend or deny their slly acts. Only the gulity are afraid bruv.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by Goke7: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
walex2:

Thank for your bravity and shame to stupid people and educated illiterate who blame the presidency for the corrupt NASS led by the most corrupt Senate president in the whole world. How on earth will Nass not passing the Budger for good 3 months? Remove all the padded figure and pass the figure you think is appropriate. That is the reason we called it just an appropriation bill, and become a budget after the input of the National assembly and the final assent by the president. As a Christian I believe Buhari will make heaven for what he stands for, while most people who call themselves Christians will need a repentance if there were opportunities, never again would a minister bribe any legislators before passing of budget, never again would a corrupt president lead Nigerians, never again would any body use a bargaining chip to cover his corrupt past rather than defending himself. Buhari I believe in you and may God continue to bless you, you are the only one that can save us from this mess. Ignore my typing standard i'm too angry to construct any article

That is what is expected by the senate but unfortunately they can't give what they don't have which is credibility. Saraki cct trial is more important than the budget at this time
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by alaskido(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
This na A.M. Una never see anything. I think una want CHANGE? Na him una dey see o.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Goke7:

you're just trying to rub PMB in the mud just because your beloved GEJ has an international reputation for corruption, try harder cos if PMB is corrupt, he will never had admitted that the budget had errors unlike in the past when GEJ, NOI and all his cabinet members will always defend or deny their slly acts. Only the gulity are afraid bruv.

Goke... Jesus was d only man that lived dat wasnt/isnt corrupt... All men have sinned and fallen short of God's glory...

Now I m not dragging his name to d mud... u ursef know Buhari is corrupt, u just nid to defend as usual....
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by gabriel74: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Come 2019, I can even sell my vote for £1. If u want it, come and collect it. If not, d way I go take press my thumb on d umbrella pishure in d polling unit ehh, d paper fit tear sef! Useless APC angry

ahh mr Oga, APC never reach 1 year naaa
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by judondasylva(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmm Buhari why do you come to suffer Nigerians?
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by officerfudo: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself he is not ready to give bribe what about the 5 billion he gave Amechi for Saturday election.

It's either your are dumb or you are one those that eat Aisha rice

and you were present when he gave Amechi 5 million, Brother grow up
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by VISTIN(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Whichever way it goes, let them pass the budget for us.

But I need help: I'm struggle to like and believe in Buhari's govt but keep finding it difficult.

I don't know why. Even the Budget, I pray it has effect on the masses.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Originality007:
i was fooled in the last general election,but now i have learnt my lesson, i promise never to made the same mistake again.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryawon were gbogbo angry angry angry angry

You see am grin abi shocked
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by banki(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
People who don't know anything about public finance are calling buhari names on nairaland so as to sound intelligent

People who don't know that there is something called a financial year and it ends on march 31st everyyear.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by erico2k2(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
alizma:
corruption is fighting back and people with short sight cant see this but blame Buhari. for crying out loud, the senate has the power to say this and that cant be in the budget, in as much as it can justify removal of such item. despite this, 3months gone after the budget was initially submitted and the senate is yet to pass the budget. this is not Buhari thing, this is Saraki and his cronies using the budget as tool to lobby FG over his trial.
what are you talking about?? when his budget for Aso rock health facilities exceeds that of the whole nation?? are you for real? when he pays rent for aso rock? guy make we small small, he is the head so he takes responsibility, no short cut simple.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
banki:
People who don't know anything about public finance are calling buhari names on nairaland so as to sound intelligent

People who don't know that there is something called a financial year and it ends on march 31st everyyear.

and for the one year from last year its healthy not to have a budget for one financial year abi? or is there something else you was meaning to say?
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Goke7:

He never did WAILERS fished him out.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by DCTrendy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some people said Saraki is trying to prevent Nigeria from being defrauded and I smile!

OK, let's all agree the budget was padded. Now tell me, how many months will it take you from adjusting the figures?

Use your brain! This is a simple politics.

Continue the trial and I won't pass your budget!

He even said why can't his case be treated the same way Tinubu's case was treated! Still some 'educated' Nigerians can't add 1+2.

Continue my trial n I won't pass your budget! Thatz what the guy is saying.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by mindtricks: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
EastGold:
Before ńkọ́?

Instead of Apc to create harmonious relationship between the Executive and the Legislative arm, they are busy witch hunting my Saraki.

Kontiniu ur frobe, we will also show the world that you are kwọruft.

The fifu are sup(ff)ering seriously

And some gullible people agreed that is best way to fight corruption: cover your sins when the going is good, and call EFCC when you are out of tune with your false change APC party.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by mindtricks: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
DCTrendy:
Some people said Saraki is trying to prevent Nigeria from being defrauded and I smile!

OK, let's all agree the budget was padded. Now tell me, how many months will it take you from adjusting the figures?

Use your brain! This is a simple politics.

Continue the trial and I won't pass your budget!

He even said why can't his case be treated the same way Tinubu's case was treated! Still some 'educated' Nigerians can't add 1+2.

Continue my trial n I won't pass your budget! Thatz what the guy is saying.

Saraki's fate is fight or die!
APC, Buhari and co know where the problem lies but choose not to shift ground but continue with their selective probes after all the masses interest may just be secondary.
Re: Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage by mindtricks: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Goke7:

That is what is expected by the senate but unfortunately they can't give what they don't have which is credibility. Saraki cct trial is more important than the budget at this time

Saraki's trial is more important than the budget: the masses can go to hell!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council / Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.