Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (49949 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by loomer: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
See as result sheets big like carton wey dem wan take wrap tv
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by JonJay: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na change Na,stupid government...
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by MinCeteris: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am sure the wrong video was uploaded.

I did not see any sign or heard where 12m or bribe was mentioned in this video.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by tanteta(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Finally, this thread made front page.......... Was really doubting the possiblity.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by uche87(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Op you watch this video at all?? Still looking for where he demanded for 12million
I heard where is my money but the figure isnt clear.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yhinkss:
I pity your low life. You registered in just one day and you have a record and post of someone of years of online. Everything against the government with insults.
I guessed mayb your uncle business has taken a hit from the scarcity of dollars or perhaps your school money is being aFfected from the war against corruption
Just in one day. Seriously I pity you.

A woman for dat matter with sleepless night in just a day to make her breath of hatred known on a forum shows much of your upbringing.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by repogirl(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
APC, the Kwarruption fighters. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Goddex: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
[size=14pt]I'm ashamed being
called a Nigerian
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Arabs999: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Op you watch this video at all?? Still looking for where he demanded for 12million
...OP, u search the forest without seeing firewood.
... I am sure u are Buhari the second...

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Ariani: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
babaireti:
He is an Ibo Man,so what do you expect?

Azubuike Chikere Nwanjoku is an Ikwerre man o!

Though some Ikwerre people proudly embrace being Igbo, but I don't Azubuike had publicly declared any allegiance to the Igbo ethnic group.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by stankezzy: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na like this

5 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by excel101(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=43996772][/quote]This is creativity @ work. Good one
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Ghost447(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is he APC's candidate? Did you hear him say "where is my money"?

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by ezendiigbonine: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
apc o, pdp o, ha nile bu otu ihe... ndi ara ndi ara
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is how you know a blinded zombie...

Just attacked her person without countering her statement. If you dnt think APC should be ashamed of this so called criminal turned politician, then your entire village people should be ashamed of you.

APC zombies have mastered the art of character assasination

Yhinkss:
I pity your low life. You registered in just one day and you have a record and post of someone of years of online. Everything against the government with insults.
I guessed mayb your uncle business has taken a hit from the scarcity of dollars or perhaps your school money is being aFfected from the war against corruption
Just in one day. Seriously I pity you.

A woman for dat matter with sleepless night in just a day to make her breath of hatred known on a forum shows much of your upbringing.

4 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by djwalata(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
i I've watched d video and I heard where's my money but d rest of d conversation is not audible enough to really understand what transpired. I'm not in support of any party but I bliv PDP would've come on air with d video to clearly say dt d man asked for 12m naira he used to bribe even though I didn't hear anything like dt in d video. so I think another thing transpired btw them instead of d said 12m. this is because TV/RADIO would've been d best medium to air this. pls think again b4 u make a comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by PecE2Make: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
UNDER "CORRUPTION": ● EDO ELECTION (2012) Peaceful, free and fair. APC wins, PDP loses and congratulate the APC. No lives lost. APC hails INEC and the police... Thank the people also. ● ONDO ELECTION (2012) Very Peaceful, Free and fair. No lives lost...PDP Wins. APC raises alarm. Refuse to concede defeat. Calls the attention of the uninterested international media to no avail. ● ANAMBRA ELECTION (2013) Very, Peaceful, free and fair. APGA wins, PDP loses. No lives lost. Security agents at top of their game. APC keeps mum. PDP doesn't win atleast, so all correct. ● EKITI ELECTION (2013) Very peaceful, No lives lost, FREE AND FAIR. PDP Wins... APC? They cry wolf. They abuse the President and the PDP. They accuse INEC, accuse the police, the military, The Ekiti people, NEPA, MTN, NPA, Customs, Road Safety etc. REFUSE TO CONCEDE DEFEAT till today. ● OSUN ELECTION (2013) Very peaceful. No lives lost. Free and Fair. APC wins, PDP loses and congratulate the APC. The APC Thank the security agents for a job well done. They hail the outcome of the elections as just, free and an expression of the Osun people. The PDP moves on. ● PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (2015) Marred by widespread rigging and other unprintable irregularities in the North. APC wins, PDP loses and immediately congratulate the APC. Violence is averted. The APC hail the outcome. They thank Nigerians, The police, the Army, the BoysScout, Americans, The British. They thank Channels TV and Sahara Reporters. ♢ ♢ ♢ UNDER "CHANGE": ● BAYELSA ELECTION (2015) Very Peaceful, Free and fair. APC loses woefully, PDP wins overwhelmingly. APC refuse to concede defeat nor congratulate PDP. They rather Instigate violence. Presidency declares election "INCONCLUSIVE". PDP emerges victorious despite this. ● KOGI ELECTION (2015) Marred by rigging and violence. APC presents dead candidate for the first time in history! Rig votes massively in their favour of dead candidate and eventually transfer votes of dead candidate on an ineligible candidate. PDP concedes and accept fate. APC continues to fight among self till today. PDP sit back and enjoy the show of shame. RIVERS ELECTION (2016) ● Widespread violence perpetrated by the APC led by their miscreant-in-chief, Rotimi Amaechi, Sponsored by President Buhari and executed by their "God Fearing" supporters and the Military. Scores of lives lost... PDP Wins everywhere not withstanding. APC refuse to concede, rather promise more killings. Amaechi eventually runs away to Abuja in shame. No money for the boys. APC Supporters clash. APC aspirants go after INEC officials for refund of bribe after losing so shamefully. Presidency declare election in 6 local government "INCONCLUSIVE". PDP holds thanksgiving dinner. Celebrate victory and await more emphatic victory. My people, please be the judge by giving PDP some likes

6 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by PecE2Make: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
UNDER "CORRUPTION": ● EDO ELECTION (2012) Peaceful, free and fair. APC wins, PDP loses and congratulate the APC. No lives lost. APC hails INEC and the police... Thank the people also.
● ONDO ELECTION (2012) Very Peaceful, Free and fair. No lives lost...PDP Wins. APC raises alarm. Refuse to concede defeat. Calls the attention of the uninterested international media to no avail.
● ANAMBRA ELECTION (2013) Very, Peaceful, free and fair. APGA wins, PDP loses. No lives lost. Security agents at top of their game. APC keeps mum. PDP doesn't win atleast, so all correct.
● EKITI ELECTION (2013) Very peaceful, No lives lost, FREE AND FAIR. PDP Wins... APC? They cry wolf. They abuse the President and the PDP. They accuse INEC, accuse the police, the military, The Ekiti people, NEPA, MTN, NPA, Customs, Road Safety etc. REFUSE TO CONCEDE DEFEAT till today.
● OSUN ELECTION (2013) Very peaceful. No lives lost. Free and Fair. APC wins, PDP loses and congratulate the APC. The APC Thank the security agents for a job well done. They hail the outcome of the elections as just, free and an expression of the Osun people. The PDP moves on.
● PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (2015) Marred by widespread rigging and other unprintable irregularities in the North. APC wins, PDP loses and immediately congratulate the APC. Violence is averted. The APC hail the outcome. They thank Nigerians, The police, the Army, the BoysScout, Americans, The British. They thank Channels TV and Sahara Reporters. ♢ ♢ ♢
UNDER "CHANGE": ● BAYELSA ELECTION (2015) Very Peaceful, Free and fair. APC loses woefully, PDP wins overwhelmingly. APC refuse to concede defeat nor congratulate PDP. They rather Instigate violence. Presidency declares election "INCONCLUSIVE". PDP emerges victorious despite this. ● KOGI ELECTION (2015) Marred by rigging and violence. APC presents dead candidate for the first time in history! Rig votes massively in their favour of dead candidate and eventually transfer votes of dead candidate on an ineligible candidate. PDP concedes and accept fate. APC continues to fight among self till today. PDP sit back and enjoy the show of shame. RIVERS ELECTION (2016)
● Widespread violence perpetrated by the APC led by their miscreant-in-chief, Rotimi Amaechi, Sponsored by President Buhari and executed by their "God Fearing" supporters and the Military. Scores of lives lost... PDP Wins everywhere not withstanding. APC refuse to concede, rather promise more killings. Amaechi eventually runs away to Abuja in shame. No money for the boys. APC Supporters clash. APC aspirants go after INEC officials for refund of bribe after losing so shamefully. Presidency declare election in 6 local government "INCONCLUSIVE". PDP holds thanksgiving dinner. Celebrate victory and await more emphatic victory. My people, please be the judge by giving PDP some likes

5 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by sinistermind(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
i am waiting for the APC to release a press statement on this disgraceful act. And why is everyone keeping quiet over the Dakuku case.

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Bigchief46(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
MinCeteris:
I am sure the wrong video was uploaded.

I did not see any sign or heard where 12m or bribe was mentioned in this video.

Watch again: this time with a good (not cheap chinko) system or phone & good internet connection. It's 15 minutes by the way just so you do not run away after 5 minutes because of bandwidth costs. cheesy >: grin
Remember I gave you his full name & Constituency too

5 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Forwetinnah: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bloody loosers

Cc NgeneUkwenu and mynd1
Na Wike send this one too

Shameless party

4 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
By 2019, everything we know and have come to hear will be demystified. Election victory is like a cheque that has been cashed, the value falls over time. The APC had better invest its political capital fast. It is losing value. 1 year has all but gone. Anyway, like I always say. Change the game, not the players.

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by femiero: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Did you watch the video or you are deaf that you can't hear "where is my 12 million? where is my money? "
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by LoveJesus87(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
mynd1:
undecided
Mind ursef o angry
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
well well well.

interesting piece, Firstly kudos to the camera man nicely shot.

we all heard azubuike ask for his bleeping money. no doubts there.

that INEC dude probably is in ghana right now grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by blackboy2star(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Your ear dey pain you; Tell me you didn't hear 'where's my money'... Oshisko
Adaowerri111:

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by ugotuf(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
biggjoe:

If you can't see how that post is badly written after reading again then it's a pity.
Do you think you are writing an SMS? What happens to paragraphs, not abbreviating everything and punctuation?
Smh.
Please don't derail the thread, face the facts and leave the non essentials. We are not in an English class here.
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by just2endowed: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigeria is finished. And amaechi said all his APC supporters are God fearing
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Adaowerri111: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
blackboy2star:
Your ear dey pain you; Tell me you didn't hear 'where's my money'... Oshisko

I didn't hear where is my 12million ...did you ??
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by sunshine1974(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Instead of condemning what dakuku, amaechi and ibim did in rivers state first he rushing to join world leaders to condemn brussel attack......aboki

Ndi ara!
Re: Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe by Adaowerri111: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
femiero:

Did you watch the video or you are deaf that you can't hear "where is my 12 million? where is my money? "

why body dey bite you for 12million wey u nor get? oga I didn't hear the 12 million part ..."I could only hear where is my money?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.