Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help (3070 Views)

Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured / Ngozi Ezeonu Shares Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by abagram(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Ngozi Nwosu was suffering from heart and kidney related ailments and had eventually cried to the public for help. Ngozi Ezeonu, however, insists this is not her case. read more...
SEE PHOTO:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/i-am-not-sick-cries-ngozi-ezeonu.html
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Ngozi Nwosu or Ngozi Ezeonu .?? Op which one??

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by onyee25(f): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
undecided i dont understand
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by Janet101(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2016
OP,I recommend u see ur Dr..old news
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by Bluezy13(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Ngozi Nwosu Ezeonu

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by presented007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
abagram:
Ngozi Nwosu was suffering from heart and kidney related ailments and had eventually cried to the public for help. Ngozi Ezeonu, however, insists this is not her case. read more...
SEE PHOTO:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/i-am-not-sick-cries-ngozi-ezeonu.html

undecided I hope you understand yourself
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Cried To The Public For Help by presented007(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
Ngozi Nwosu Ezeonu

loss angry you bad oooo[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Having Fun With His Son As His Son Wears His Glasses & Bone Like His Fat / Davido Drops New Gucci Outfit For His London Show Performance (pics, Vid) / ‘My Baby Always Slaying’ – Bobrisky Now Crushing On Denrele. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.