Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

When You Marry Somebody, Do You Marry The Person's Entire Tribe? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When You Marry Somebody, Do You Marry The Person's Entire Tribe? (508 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Ooni Cannot Marry The Single Mother, Emmanuella, It’s A Taboo – Palace Source / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Marry Somebody, Do You Marry The Person's Entire Tribe? by tpiar: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: When You Marry Somebody, Do You Marry The Person's Entire Tribe? by tpiar: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
I dont think so.

Of course you can try to fit in in order to interact better with your SO, but it sounds somehow to consider yourself as married to or dating the whole tribe/ethnic group.

Of course this might be viewed differently depending on culture, just stating my views here.

(1) (Reply)

Reddam Said Immediately Before / I Use To Feel Shy And Timid Around People Or Crowd I Want To Get Rid Of It / 45% Of Brits Now Identify As Bi-sexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.