Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede (1080 Views)

Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by Bwaal(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
The report of school gate locked Saga by the NASU and SANIP Union In Federal polytechnic Ede Chapter Osun state held today 22nd of March 2016. It started early this morning, when I received a call from a student that the gate has been locked before the resumption of the students towards there commencement of their papers today. On getting to the main gate I met it locked as it has said. So I decided to do my consultation,on which basis the gate is been lock by who and the cause of the action. So I was told NASU and SANIP did that due to there unanswered demands. So I decided to apply our school of thought components (3cs) I met the chairman of SANIP and NASU to ask reason such action was been carried out, and he explained to me that since the beginning of this year they have not received a full salary from the management, all they have is half salary from the management of FPE and they have try there best by meeting the management for better understanding towards there agitation but they think the management are not ready to hear there voice,that's why they demonstrate with Saga of locking gate and stop the activities of the institution. We later consult the party B (management) for us to know the main issue so that we can know how to tell the Entire Nigerian Students the way forward on the issue. The Dean and Sub dean addressed the students that they are meeting those union soon, but the students were just shouting on commencement of the exams and bring back our union. Later we discovered that both parties are not ready to complied, even security agencies from different quatars came into this matter(police SIB,SSS,Civil defence and Yasalam vigilantee) after some hours we believe the next action is to give both party an ultimatum for the continuation of the exams, which will gave them 12hours to resolve that failure to do so, we will come into the matter massively. Because the students are less concern about NASU,SANIP or the management it self, all we are glamouring for is commencement of our exam. But to my surprise a signal came to me again that management have asked the students leaving in the hostel to vacate and go home for the easter break, these was amazing me personally because am still on the issue of addressing the students when I heard such information. So I decided to go and confirm. On my way going to hostel, I want to make use of our toilet when I saw a man(staff) trying to pass/stealing management property (plank) to the other side of the road (agbale) Mrs Fabiyi was the one that caught him before my intervention, which instantly I handed him over to the CSO officer in our school and I took my leave he was later transfered to Pere police station. So the management pronounced tuesday for resumption and the continuation of Our Exams. I submit for now Powerful Stake holders. Viva! Aluta!

Cc olawalebabs

Re: Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by BreezyCB(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Endtime
Re: Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
What next Strike?
Re: Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by STENON(f): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by ayokunlei(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
STENON:
Ok

Our scholar, have noticed you o, you are use to writing OK in most of your post cool
Re: Chaos At Federal Polytechnic Ede by STENON(f): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
ayokunlei:

Our scholar, have noticed you o, you are use to writing OK in most of your post cool
Lool, Double respect to my boss ...

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 3 Storey Hostel Collapsed In Okopoly This Afternoon (pictures) / Has Jamb Taken Hands Off Admission Processes? / Unizik 2016/2017 1st Batch Merit Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.