Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Beware Of Scammers On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Scammers On Facebook (2252 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Photos Of Scammers Who Duped Me This Past Week / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers On Facebook by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Morning Nairalanders.

I received a message this morning from a Facebook friend requesting for my assistance.

According to him, he went to Oshogbo for a business and couldn't transfer money out from his bank account because of a network problem and that put him in a big mess. He further said I should loan him 40K Naira and promised to refund it asap. I now told him that can't he go to his bank branch in Oshogbo and transact at the counter.

This same scenario happened some months ago.

Am just trying to create awareness on this platform that there are scammers out there hacking into people's Facebook accounts and asking for one form of assistance or the other. They are hackers and scammers. BEWARE!!!

Re: Beware Of Scammers On Facebook by EFCCreporter: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
This boy right here is a scammer and he is wanted by the federal authorities for scamming his victim the sum of N15,000 on whatsapp claiming to offer a service. His info are below:

Account no: 5342181014
Account name: Onifade Sodiq Bolaji
Bank name: FCMB
Phone no: +2348176961905 / 08176961905
Email: Sodiqonifade101@yahoo.com
Company name: SD concept

SCAMMED N15,000 ❌❌❌

Don’t deal with this scammer. BEWARE ❌❌❌

(1) (Reply)

Girl Shares Her Half Naked Photo On Facebook That Got People Talking / Thief Falls Asleep While Stealing At A House / How Abba Kyari's Team Forced Me To Transfer N41 Million. ~afeez Mojeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.