Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (38918 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by judondasylva(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
woke is the governor of the state how can you keep him away from the state because of election?
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by templeinyou(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
If you can recall, Wike and Jonathan did same to amaech! Well my major concern is peace and nothing else.

Firefire:
“Regrettably, I really did not consider the legal and moral implications of actually moving a state governor out of the state. I truly never intended to undermine the mandate of the rivers people freely given to Governor Wike. I am truly sorry about that"

What is the cockroach of Ubima or whatever doing in Rivers during the election? Oh, to personally supervise the bloodletting ? embarassed

Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Fishout(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
MarysMeal:
Dont mind that useless PDP thug.

trash!

Don't you have shame? You keep defending politicians here on daily basis.

You lots (both apc and pdp supporters) are the problem of this country.

Just look at how innocent people lost their lives while they (politicians) children are in a safe place.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Fishout(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
MarysMeal:

trash!

Don't you have shame? You keep defending politicians here on daily basis.

You lots (both apc and pdp supporters) are the problem of this country.
.Dont mind that stupid useless PDP thug

Just look at how innocent people lost their lives while they (politicians) children are in a safe place.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
eLcastro:
well said.,but after voting on satday..what was he doing at the mile police station on sunday.? Is he the new cso of the state.? Or the new cp of the state.? Or he has a case at the police station to ans nd was there 4 that.? Can you pls tell me.,cuz I still really don't know what was his place at the mile one police station saga...#Thnx

The answer is simple - he went to mile one police station to protect his vote.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by eLcastro(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

The answer is simple - he went to mile one police station to protect his vote.
obviously u nt frm rivers...phalga no get any business with ikwerre lga na....as this is nt gubernatorial/presidential election....he's vote is no where there...now another meaningful ansa..pls
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by banio: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's all about the money. Whether U delete Wike and Amaechi, the election would still be war. Reduce the money and U see everybody, run away from politics, looking else where for greener pasture
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
eLcastro:
obviously u nt frm rivers...phalga no get any business with ikwerre lga na....as this is nt gubernatorial/presidential election....he's vote is no where there...now another meaningful ansa..pls

Obviously you didn't get it! Let me break it down for you; 1) Amechi is a member of the APC, 2) Amechi's vote is APC's, likewise conversely, 3) As a party member and leader he's got every right to protect that vote in any LGA of the state. Capishe?
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Laid2001: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Seven Gbosas for Doyin on this one!

Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa !!!!!!!
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by esan1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
I seriously blame all these pastors we have here in rivers state that will still allow them for thanksgiving after they must have won. These polictician should remember that POWER belong to GOD not man.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by abimic(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
When I did election then in anambra state in 2015, we were debriefed and told to always keep sensitive materials with us and never to lose any no matter the state. In my mind, as a corps member then, I said my life was worth more than this fucking election that would continue if I never was there. God so did it, the election went smoothly but nothing was more disturbing than my polling unit and many others up to 12 don't have armed personnel that could even serve as immediate defence. No police sef whether armed or unarmed, all I have with me na one old force woman wey me sef fit fall for ground with just 1 touch. I don't even argue with the voters, but I held on to the training I had. I wish there were armed military officers including the airforce and navy up to four at each polling unit, all this killing of corps members won't surface at all. Then, the PO of a polling unit just a stone throw from mine who happens to be my friend was severely battered that NYSC abuja had to send delegate down to anambra, God saved me too then. I love NCCF ihiala anambra state, the Papa of 14B was the bomb,He watches over all the corpers in his care and also Rev. Fr. Oyomio, who I called to come pick us the corpers up that they were laying ambush for us and he responded timely breaking all road protocols to save us. I love some Rev. Fr. Sha, so nice!
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by eLcastro(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Obviously you didn't get it! Let me break it down for you; 1) Amechi is a member of the APC, 2) Amechi's vote is APC's, likewise conversely, 3) As a party member and leader he's got every right to protect that vote in any LGA of the state. Capishe?
within you.,you strongly know you have no meaningful ansa to give..lemme free you of the embarrassment...Cus you start of meaningful buh now you typin garbage....cus even if a party member is suppose to be there it's the party agent nt party leader..the leader was there when they nominated the party agent..so he should as well choose to be the agent....if all party leaders are to be in scenes.,do you think the police station wud contain all..that's why parties are ask to bring an agent to represent them...not leaders
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by basadenet: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
By the time Efcc came knocking his door, he would surely shut up for life.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
eLcastro:
within you.,you strongly know you have no meaningful ansa to give..lemme free you of the embarrassment...Cus you start of meaningful buh now you typin garbage....cus even if a party member is suppose to be there it's the party agent nt party leader..the leader was there when they nominated the party agent..so he should as well choose to be the agent....if all party leaders are to be in scenes.,do you think the police station wud contain all..that's why parties are ask to bring an agent to represent them...not leaders

You are the one spewing meaningless questions, though you started well. Whether agents or leader, it's just a matter of semantics. They're all members of the same party. Wike is one of the leaders of the PDP? What was he doing at the mile one police station? Let's assume he went in the capacity of the Governor of the state, what about the several PDP leaders he went in company of, were they party agents? Please make use of your head, it wasn't given to you for nothing.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by auhanson(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
scarter75:
This is just the tip of the iceberg.The supreme court has legalised war during elections in Nigeria by its ruling on governorship elections in both Akwa Ibom and Rivers state where there was massive rigging,killings and even evidence of over bloated results,yet it counted for nothing to our learned judges.What we now have to expect in coming elections is for contestants to raise their own private armies and anyone who kills the most and rigs the most wins. Afterall,when it gets to court they are sure of winning their cases.We have no one to blame,but ourselves.

The supreme court are learned and wiser than you, you look foolish in that comment. The best they could do was to stop that election from holding. Nigerians never deserve to die in a senseless election civil war, simply because some people want to show power and pains of hatred, with reckless meaningless waste of our resources.

If the law makers election was like this, do you imagine what the governorship election would have been? Does it now justify that that rerun election was even necessary in the first place? Maybe to satisfy some egoistic politician at the expense of human life..Better grow up. Tell me one good need of that election that has just concluded? and why it was even cancelled in the first place to perpetuate such human lost to satisfy some whims of egoistic politicians? Stop talking nonsense about the supreme court, they delivered their best judgement there for the interest of Rivers and Nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by eLcastro(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

You are the one spewing meaningless questions, though you started well. Whether agents or leader, it's just a matter of semantics. They're all members of the same party. Wike is one of the leaders of the PDP? What was he doing at the mile one police station? Let's assume he went in the capacity of the Governor of the state, what about the several PDP leaders he went in company of, were they party agents? Please make use of your head, it wasn't given to you for nothing.
the gov.,is the cso of the state..also all other pdp leaders whr outside incase u didn't read well,u saw the pix ..that was y i started by asking if he was the cso...it's enough skoolin you 4 a day...#gudnyt
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
eLcastro:
the gov.,is the cso of the state..also all other pdp leaders whr outside incase u didn't read well,u saw the pix ..that was y i started by asking if he was the cso...it's enough skoolin you 4 a day...#gudnyt

You still did not answer the question. This is how you youngsters fail exams. We all know Wike is the CSO, but were the other PDP leaders with him, CSOs? Why did they go to the police station in the first place? I think at this juncture, it's your head that requires "skoolin"
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by eLcastro(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

You still did not answer the question. This is how you youngsters fail exams. We all know Wike is the CSO, but were the other PDP leaders with him, CSOs? Why did they go to the police station in the first place? I think at this juncture, it's your head that requires "skoolin"
how do i skool u again the pdp leaders sekibo that's his constituency.,Austin opara that's his hoa constituency also...also now you turning blind too cus i said earlier they were all outside the police station also they didn't go with armed men forcin there way in...buh the one u talkin about his constituency is miles away ph.,nd this is a constituency election...while didn't the president go there since his also a party leader...grow up plz...lyka said enough skoolin..#gudnyt jor
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
eLcastro:
how do i skool u again the pdp leaders sekibo that's his constituency.,Austin opara that's his hoa constituency also...also now you turning blind too cus i said earlier they were all outside the police station also they didn't go with armed men forcin there way in...buh the one u talkin about his constituency is miles away ph.,nd this is a constituency election...while didn't the president go there since his also a party leader...grow up plz...lyka said enough skoolin..#gudnyt jor

You still haven't answered the question. Is it that you lack the ability to comprehend simple question? Or you prefer to reason with your rectum? Is Sekibo or Austin the CSO? Or are they now "party agents"? What did they go to the police station to do, constituency or no constituency?
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by scarter75: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
auhanson:

Well, I may be foolish as you say and also the learned judges of the appeal courts that ordered for a re run are also fools for upturning the elections.I still stand by what I say,if the best way to get justice is the courts,then forth coming elections will be war zones henceforth.The way to go is,raise your private militia,kill as much as you can,rig and ensure you win.Because our learned ones wont see anything wrong in that,Simples!!

The supreme court are learned and wiser than you, you look foolish in that comment. The best they could do was to stop that election from holding. Nigerians never deserve to die in a senseless election civil war, simply because some people want to show power and pains of hatred, with reckless meaningless waste of our resources.

If the law makers election was like this, do you imagine what the governorship election would have been? Does it now justify that that rerun election was even necessary in the first place? Maybe to satisfy some egoistic politician at the expense of human life..Better grow up. Tell me one good need of that election that has just concluded? and why it was even cancelled in the first place to perpetuate such human lost to satisfy some whims of egoistic politicians? Stop talking nonsense about the supreme court, they delivered their best judgement there for the interest of Rivers and Nigeria at large.
Re: Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe by auhanson(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2016
scarter75:

Well, I may be foolish as you say and also the learned judges of the appeal courts that ordered for a re run are also fools for upturning the elections.I still stand by what I say,if the best way to get justice is the courts,then forth coming elections will be war zones henceforth.The way to go is,raise your private militia,kill as much as you can,rig and ensure you win.Because our learned ones wont see anything wrong in that,Simples!!

You didn't still get it. However, i must really apologies for calling foolish there, that was a bit too far, didn't mean to insult you.. I don't belong to any party neither have interest in politics, but could always see through some fabrications.

If you follow the drama that ensued the appeal court court judgement, you could see that they were stage managed, and wisdom of life and property as well as wastage eluded them in that judgement

Reruning elections in Rivers state without adequately tactful and very efficiently sophisticated security, which we lack means lost of precious lives and property as well as wastage on the part of Government.

Also, if you did a little analysis, all things being equal you could see that the result could always be the same, hence needless for rerun and to waste human lives and resources. .. If you also from your short comings, allow for rigging by both parties , the winning party will always have the upper hand in such rigging, hence the result still remains the same . So why allow the ego and arrogance of some politicians to lead to waste of life in the name of rerun of elections in such areas when you know that the result will always be the same?

Trash out the human vices first. Trash out all the violence. Tackle them with intelligence and sophistication;close all loop holes with intelligence before you think of elections in such an area. These are the duties that the Government owe to her citizenry; the protection of life and property that is lacking in the Niger Delta, not spending millions on election ignoring the human protection factor. Those judgement were just there to portrays people ego and power that could always be contested against, leading to more violence than justice..that is what eluded the appeal court but couldn't elude the supreme court because they are more tactfully experienced and thoughtful in their analytical judgement, rather than by the influence of politicians. You could see through the judgement of the appeal court, in the manner and attitude it was given, if you have the discerning mind.

Please appreciate the good things you have ,be unbiased and follow things objectively. Not everything in Nigeria is bad, the more you label yourself bad,even in the eyes of the international community, the more things tend to go bad even into the future generations, and posterity will not forgive you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.