Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun (1473 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by nhop: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Nollywood actress, Taiwo Aromokun in a recent interview talked about her crashed marriage to her Holland-based hubby, Olayemi Abimbola aka Ogun of Holland.

Taiwo said, “I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realized my mistakes”

“I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016.” she added.

Taiwo who got married to Ogun of Holland in 2012 had two kids. Report has it that the actress was thrown out of her London flat last month with her kids over unpaid rent and she has been living from hand to mouth as the man she married abandoned her.

http://nexthop.com.ng/made-huge-mistake-going-marriage-actress-taiwo-aromokun/

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Halleydavid: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Kyliegame: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Another Nollywood crashed marriage, and the year is still young
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Wow, how i wish she didn't have to regret coz now, it s going to be a lifetime regret except maybe God intervenes. Singles pls take a cue from this.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Kyllahmc(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Good for her. Marriage is not for everybody, u can easily have a child or two outside wedlock and still live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by dulux07(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Oh yeah. This is what happens to greedy ladies who desperately gets married cos of money undecided hope she has learnt her lesson.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2016
End time marriage.. Just to obtain green card Smh

None of my business Happy birthday to me jawe

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2016
pele tie...... after 2 ....nw ready for relationship abi...
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by kofomichael(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
No be today

That all we hear afterward...

"I made a mistake"
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Celebs and failed marriages embarassed

Cute twin boys
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Lagusta(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mtchreeewwww....

I read on one of her interviews (I think punch) that she dated odunlade adekola, even when she knew he was married with kids....

But the babe still set die, the face no too good oo, but the body is still slammable.....
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Going Into That Marriage- Actress Taiwo Aromokun by Lagusta(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Good for her. Marriage is not for everybody, u can easily have a child or two outside wedlock and still live happily ever after.

I swear.....

(1) (Reply)

Ghanians Believe Am Just A Face That Lacks Talent -- Actress Juliet Ibrahim / I Never Collected Any Money From Ikechukwu Uche - Uche Jombo / Photos Of Curvy And Sexy Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.