Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You (736 Views)

Here Are 3 Things To Keep Private / The First 3 Things You See Will Be Yours In 2017 [comment When You See It] / Can You Observe What I Observed In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You by Praizekeyz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
The way #Lagosgirls# of nowadays are vexing, we guys are not even safe.
Lagos girls tend to follow any guy with this 3 qualities am about to unleash even when you are the most ugliest guy and you have this things, dey no wan hear anything again...you are good to go!!!

1) IPHONE6- if you are a guy and you are using this device trust me you can have any girl you desire. #LagosGirls# no even send iphone5 again....SMH!!

2)YAHOO BOY- #LagosGirls# don't wanna hear you are a yahoo guy, they will just follow you like sheeps following their shepherd...I hail una o!

3) CAR- infact this one is worse *gbese* entirely, you are a guy and you pack ordinary Honda E.O.D at a club, you have provoked the ancestors of #LagosGirls#....they will glue you like ant and sugar.

Add urs!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Iro nla!!!
Try again later bro
Re: 3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You by Praizekeyz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Iro nla!!!
Try again later bro
well its seems to me like you are newly brought to LAG!! Its ok...its allowed
Re: 3 Things #lagosgirls# Will Observe In You Before Considering You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Praizekeyz:
well its seems to me like you are newly brought to LAG!! Its ok...its allowed
undecided undecided
I have never been to lag b4 bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You See A House Like This In Benin..jokes / When You Dont Have Hope In Electricity Anymore / Fathers/babydaddies, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.