Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food (747 Views)

What Is The Health Implication Of Shaving Or Not Shaving Your Private Part? / What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean / I Was Wonderin If Havin Sex In The Kitchen Has Any Health Implication Cos It Has Been My Life Long F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food by eeguru: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2009
Please is there any health implication of eating above one month freezed foods? Does it make someone grow old or look older than his age. please your medical contributions is welcomed
Re: Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food by maedan(f): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2009
I've never been a fan of this cook-in-bulk-and-freeze-for-months style of some homes, but for those I know who practice it, they look v. healthy and ok undecided. I try to eat freshly-made stew, soup etc as often as possible. But even if I freeze my cooked food, it's never too much and it certainly won't sit in my fridge for one month+. Anyway, I too am waiting to hear from any food expert about the health implications of ur original question.
Re: Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food by macIB(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food by macIB(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
let me think, hmmmmm , nothing like any serious health implication only you waste no time "microwaving" it. Why worry anyway, remember the song:

SOME HAVE FOOD BUT CANNOT EAT,
SOME CAN EAT BUT HAVE NO FOOD,
YOU HAVE FOOD AND YOU CAN EAT, so no longthing, pray to God not to put you in the 1st or 2nd category, so dont complain, eat anything edible my friend!!! as long as you are not diabetic or hypertensive.
Re: Any Health Implication Of Eating long Time Freezed Food by ibrohari: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
someone said we shuold eat anything as haw did mean to say we should even eat swine? dont you think of the fluuuu.

(1) (Reply)

Children Product And Thier Effect / I Need Medical Books And A Mentor / Accountant Ond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.