Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? (2533 Views)

What The Breed Of This Dog Please / Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog / help me identify the breed of this dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
pls help me with the breeds of this dog
name: wisky
breed: we don't know
pls if u have idea of the breed,pls dont hesitate to tell us.
however, since we don't know her breed and we wish to mate her
interested person should contact 07068106836

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
pls help me with the breeds of this dog

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by derbybliz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Did u cut her tail urself?
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=derbybliz post=44017520]Did u cut her tail urself?[/quote
Check through the pictures very well, she has a tail under her belly.
Pls can u help us with the breed name? We seriously need to know cos of mating, a friend once said we should mate her with gsd
Cheers
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
derbybliz:
Did u cut her tail urself?

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by chuksofficial: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2016
she is a cross breed gsd. the best option to me is dat u mate her with a gsd
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by ENIGMA24(m): 2:26am On Mar 23, 2016
awesome breed
I see a cross between RAT AND EKUKE
trace the history like 5 generations back and I'm sure there would be a MONKEY in the bloodline. ..
no vex na wetin I see I talk.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by chuksofficial: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Actually I think this cross breeded gsd has a bit of samoyed in its bloodline looking at the pic
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
@op, your dog is a mutt. Your best bet will be to get a pure breed of whatever dog you want.

Love your dog but please don't dilute the genes of other breeds.
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
chuksofficial:
she is a cross breed gsd. the best option to me is dat u mate her with a gsd
oh thanks a friend once advice me on that.maybe I have to do that
cheers
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2016
chuksofficial:
Actually I think this cross breeded gsd has a bit of samoyed in its bloodline looking at the pic
yeah u just spoke my mind, that's why I'm thinking of mating her with a Samoyed, I ve enoughb GSD,as seen in the pix in fact I still av GSD straight back to dispose. but Samoyed is kinda scarce here in Ondo state
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
@op, your dog is a mutt. Your best bet will be to get a pure breed of whatever dog you want.

Love your dog but please don't dilute the genes of other breeds.
oh thanks,exactly what I'm trying to avoid, don't wanna abuse breed,I wish Samoyed or slant back GSD, straight back Gsd hell no
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by derbybliz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just like timaya, I concur with the idea of mating with a Samoyed, cuz it seems to be the most evident gene
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by chuksofficial: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

yeah u just spoke my mind, that's why I'm thinking of mating her with a Samoyed, I ve enoughb GSD,as seen in the pix in fact I still av GSD straight back to dispose. but Samoyed is kinda scarce here in Ondo state
I understand u buh if u say I should choose btw samoyed nd gsd I will go for gsd just get a pure breed which very big and active gsd and mate her with it u would love the puppies she would litter. Cos if u go for a samoyed the puppies may b cute buh there is low rate of samoyed sales gsd are more needed than samoyed. Except if in ondo samoyed is extremely scarce dats when it will go for more sales. I still stand with a massive gsd to mate her.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
chuksofficial:
I understand u buh if u say I should choose btw samoyed nd gsd I will go for gsd just get a pure breed which very big and active gsd and mate her with it u would love the puppies she would litter. Cos if u go for a samoyed the puppies may b cute buh there is low rate of samoyed sales gsd are more needed than samoyed. Except if in ondo samoyed is extremely scarce dats when it will go for more sales. I still stand with a massive gsd to mate her.
Mr Chuks,
I have enough straight back gsd, they are every where
Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by osomegbe(m): 2:53am On Mar 24, 2016
@sahm4u2nv, Do you maltreat your dogs?
It is not showing on their bodies but why are they all docking their tails.
I believe there is fear within them.
Treat them nicely and you will enjoy them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Breed Of This Dog? by speedfreak(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
first of all that dog is looking so scared and thin,damn!! what the hell do you feed her,b4 anything pls try and fatten her up. secondly,You don't know the breed yet you want to cross the dog? Haba pple,speculation wouldn't help Samoyed and Gsd, hu did that in the first place. there's too much mixing and crossbreeding in Nigeria,that's why the price of pups is skyrocketing and so many breeders can't sell stock because of impure bloodlines. my advice is to neuter or spay the dog and please DONT breed her ,but keep her and love her as a pet,because she ain't pure doesn't make her any less a wonderful dog.continue with those fine GSDs you have got and God bless yhu as help in reducing the amount off mutts and mongrels we have in nigeria .... IMHO

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World Ugliest Dogs (picture) / 9 Months Old Female German Shepherd Dog For Sale / Samoyed Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.