Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Update For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Didn't Fix The False Clicks Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Update For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Didn't Fix The False Clicks Problem (722 Views)

Pls Which Should I Go For, Samsung Galaxy J7 Or Tecno C9 / Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Help!!! How Can I Fix The Cracked Screen Of My Oukitel K6000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Didn't Fix The False Clicks Problem by banjicom(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
[img]https://1.bp..com/-LFupkcDp2Fk/VvEwa9cnkzI/AAAAAAAAA-U/gioRf6fyAcM-C6GPmSzo9I5RH42bMIdNw/s1600/s7%2Bedge%2Bissues.png[/img]

Journalists and people from around the world called the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge one of the most beautiful smartphones in the market. The edge on both sides of the display unit gives an unusual appearance which other companies thought was virtually impossible.

However, due to the thin side frames, many users are often faced with the problem of false clicks and palm rejection issues on the screen when a finger or hand accidentally touch the display. This problem is affecting the camera application and when typing on the keyboard. Now Samsung has released a new update for Galaxy S7 Edge that should fix the problem.

After installing the update, some users are still complain about the same issues and that applications occasional start and open without touching them. It is assumed that Samsung are currently finding a more serious approach to solving this problem.

News source: http://www.phonetweakers.com/2016/03/update-for-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-didnt.html

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Phone To Buy / Help! Cant Access My Facebook Account / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.