Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). (2113 Views)

U.S. Places Deadly Nuclear-armed B-52 Bombers On High Alert To Attack N/korea / More Photos And Videos From The Makurdi Flood / High Alert! How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Personal Data With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by Funjosh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
This people wan finish Europe, Lord have mercy. sad
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by Oche211(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
So sad.
More than ever before, terrorism has become d greatest treat to humans. More than any disease or even wars nd every1 of us as global citizens ve to join the war against terrorism and terrorists.
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
sad
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by emorse(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gidoka:
There is no peace in the WORLD anymore.

There has never been peace on the world. Conflict has and will always be a part of mankind. I just wish resolutions were less violent.
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by ichommy(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
people wan finish Europe eh
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by nmreports: 2:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Islam...
Can we comfortably say that any Muslim is a threat to human existence? I think NO but isn't it going to that direction.
I learnt, though not sure that it is indeed an Islamic injunction to die killing people and go to Heaven with a benefit of 72 virgins.
Protect me and my family dear God.
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by lakesidepapa(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Gidoka:
There is no peace in the WORLD anymore.

End of time

1 Like

Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by ibnquasale(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Islamabad!

I just hope allowing the syrian refugees into europe won't be their greatest undoing.....
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2016
thanks for the info Mr Explorer
Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by Jabioro: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2016
Whenever you in a crowd and you suddenly hear 'Allah wu akibaru" please don't let finish before pick a race between life and death to any available space to escape. Because the name has departed in hell with many souls.. take note.

3 Likes

Re: Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). by hamzeiy: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
and this has suddenly made news. Thousands are killed daily in syria,palestine ,iraq, and our neighbouring libya due to the handiwork of the leaders of the so called victims of terrorism. i am begining to wonder who is the real terrorist. you cant cause pains and destruction in other peoples home and expect to be at peace..this is not to say am in support of the attacks on innocent people..but the west needs to be sincere in it actions and intentions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Dance: The Movie / What You Said Vs. What You Should Have Said, Side By Side (pictures) / Customized Wooden Soap Mold For Various Sizes Of Soap Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.