Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Applicants Are Losing It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Applicants Are Losing It (797 Views)

Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applicants Are Losing It by sonssyo(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have worked as a human resource officer for three years now, but it seems to me that applicants( especially the ones that have passed through the universities and polytechnics have really lost focus. i have witnessed a scenario where a graduate of ( name of university withheld) was unable to write a simple application letter,just because i compelled him to write it in my presence. This is disheartening in the sense that some people that are not meant to go to school will bribe their way through and still sort themselves out of the school without being able to make a correct sentence on their own. The last time i posted a job here, some of the CVS's i got are just FUNNY AND MISERABLE and some are not even related to the field that i was searching for. Fellow Nigerians which way are we going? Some applicants just need to go back and review their Cv's if not no employer will ever invite you for interview, i just keep wondering, the people that have this Cv's ;are they not worried that no one have ever called them for interview? Its is high time we all wake up and tell ourselves the truth. Most Nigerian graduates are quarter, half or even two third baked!!! please, please applicants that have never received invitation for interview should go back to the drawing board[[/b]b]peace

1 Like

Re: Applicants Are Losing It by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mr Human resource officer. Your use of English is terrible. If a pronoun is the subject of a verb, then you use "I". You used "i" through out the write up.
Re: Applicants Are Losing It by sonssyo(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
Mr Human resource officer. Your use of English is terrible. If a pronoun is the subject of a verb, then you use "I". You used "i" through out the write up.
grin use ur sense,it's not all dat common.......so i shld start capitalizg i,hell no!!!
Re: Applicants Are Losing It by mostwantedguy: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonssyo:

grin use ur sense,it's not all dat common.......so i shld start capitalizg i,hell no!!!

See Aba made Hr oooo. But if an applicant makes the same mistake, I probably know he won't be called for interview. Live what you preach. Nigeria is in soup with all these daily drama I'm seeing. OP hope you attended the #MadeInAbaTradeFair?

1 Like

Re: Applicants Are Losing It by sonssyo(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
mostwantedguy:

See Aba made Hr oooo. But if an applicant makes the same mistake, I probably know he won't be called for interview. Live what you preach. Nigeria is in soup with all these daily drama I'm seeing. OP hope you attended the #MadeInAbaTradeFair?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Applicants Are Losing It by jashar(f): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Applicants Are Losing It by Mellorix: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Caesar Professional Training, Lagos-nigeria. 08037916993,07052856858 / Brand New Blackberry Phones Bulk Sales!!!! / Microsoft Power BI Training In Lagos Discounts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.