Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 (1533 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 by TippyTop(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Doyin Okupe is a medical doctor and a son of the late Chief Matthew Adekoya Okupe a banker. He is an indigene of Ogun
State of Nigeria. Doyin Okupe is 64yrs old today.  He joined Politics in 1979 at the age of 27. He was Deputy National  Publicity Secretary of liberal convention & National Publicity Secretary of NRC.

Okupe was the Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to Nigeria’s former President Goodluck Jonathan. Before his recent appointment by former President Jonathan in the year 2012, Doyin Okupe was a spokesman for former President Olusegun Obasanjo and a former governorship aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State in the year 2003.

Dr. Okupe, who is a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was actually the Special Adviser on Media to President Olusegun Obasanjo from the inception of that administration in the year 1999.

During the Johnathan’s administration, Doyin Okupe was also appointed a member of the publicity committee of the Goodluck Jonathan’s Presidential campaign council in the year 2011.

At the 2011 presidential primaries, Okupe was appointed one of the spokesmen of the President’s campaign organization

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/?p=18774

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 by kokoA(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
He is 64?? shocked He acts 24 to me..
Re: Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 by TippyTop(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
One of the greatest mind to come out from the SW, just behind Fayose.
Re: Doyin Okupe : Profile Of A Statesman At 64 by TippyTop(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
kokoA:
He is 64?? shocked He acts 24 to me..

Hmmm, coming from you that acts like a 10yr old.

Are you going to abuse my father today?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Obasanjo Dancing With Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan / Nigeria's Recession; A Blessing In Disguise / Boko Haram: Nigeria Takes Delivery Of Four Fighter Jets From Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.