Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! (4624 Views)

Shocking Transformations Of Nigerian Celebrities Before & After Fame,(pics&video / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Make-Up artistes here, make-up artistes there, make-up artistes everywhere, make-up artistes in the air! Yeah! There are virtually more than 1 Million make-up artistes in Lagos, Nigeria alone as females in the state, these days have developed a flair for the discipline.

Ranging from normal make-up artistes on the streets, those who don’t have shops(they use umbrellas for shades and all), to those who have shops, to those who are freelancers, those who are highly trained professionals who work for modelling agencies and all… and many more I can’t mention.

Make-up artistes are everywhere this 21st century and truth be told, the transformation they make on people’s faces actually makes them Witches and Wizards… to a lay man.

What got a hold of our grip this time, is the amazing transformations these make-up artistes give to Nollywood superstars when they need to play a role in a movie.

If you know a little about film production, you should know then, that being an actor, is certainly not an easy task… having to switch your personal character to that of another one entirely… That, though, is the basic job of an actor.

There are other factors that could change when you’re an actor… one of them is your looks… which is what we’re taking a look at in this article… How make-up artistes totally and amazingly transformed our talented Nollywood actors facially…

Sit back, relax and be WOWED!!!

1. Eve Esin.

We are up and running as we bring to you the next best actress on our list, Eve Esin. That Nollywood sweetheart y’all fell in love with when she had her break in the movie “Idemili”.

The gorgeous star was transformed on set of a movie by one of Nigeria’s best make-up artistes, Hakeem Effect Onilogbo, who certainly took his professional time to change the star into an oldie as seen in the photo above.

Nice work!

2. Toyin Aimakhu.

Coming in at this spot is none other than Yoruba Nollywood’s darling, Toyin Aimakhu… The actress, who will forever be our woman crush, had an artificial facial transformation when she was gonna play a role in the movie, Iya Ibadan.

She truly looks like a real “Iya Ibadan! Look how they made the fair complexioned beauty into dark ebony oldie… Why won’t we call Make-up witchcraft, huh?!

3. Rita Dominic.

Rita Dominic in The Meeting… the love Nigerian movie lovers have for this woman though… it’s none like no other. The stunner was changed into an oldie on set of her blockbuster movie, The Meeting.

Looking at the photo above, you would slightly tell it’s Rita Dominic if not for her real face photo placed side by side, you’d probably think it’s her aunt, her mom or something.

A great job the make-up artiste did here though.

4. Funke Akindele.

Another Yoruba Nollywood sweetheart making this list is Miss “Jenifa” herself, Funke Akindele. This multi-talented celebrity was given a “facial change” in her movie, Maami.

She is one of the few movie actors who can change whatever it is they want and fit in perfectly! I guess they should be called Movie Shape-shifters.

5. Lala Akindoju.

If you haven’t seen the movie “Suru’Lere” then, you probably won’t know this flawless actress, Lala Akindoju. The beauty had a total transformation facially, on the set of Rita Dominic’s latest movie,”Suru’Lere”.

The movie is yet another blockbusting piece from Nollywood veteran, Rita Dominic and Mildred Okwo from the Audrey Silva company. The company were also the ones who produced the hit movie, The Meeting which the star actress, Rita starred in.

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/top-10-shocking-transformations-of-nollywood-actresses/
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
In the end, when some of em grow old, we'll think we're living with the walking dead angry
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Still waiting for the Nollywood actor or actress that will lose or put on weight just to play a role. Then I'll know they are dedicated.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by faith551(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
I like creativity, but all the same i bet most of them will look more like the makeover if the make up's were cleaned off their face, no offense
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by charlesmofe: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
well said PiccoloBrunelli
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm transformation team
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by houstonia(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rita Dominic's tranformation is what i didnt really see. As she looks almost exactly like her transformation
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by ShakurM(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Still waiting for the Nollywood actor or actress that will lose or put on weight just to play a role. Then I'll know they are dedicated.
Femi Jacobs did it.

Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by veeluv2015(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Not for sale
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by ATMC(f): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Wow! Correct. We are coming up! #Ayamnollywoodlover smiley O jes!
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by nuelzy: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
uche jombo did it....so shut up

btw.....

i cant just contain d kinda love i have for dat eve esin girl...after MJ....she is nxt....i just love her.....
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

btw.....

i cant just contain d kinda love i have for dat eve esin girl...after MJ....she is nxt....i just love her.....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eve Esin's eyes can see the destiny and future of your unborn grand children..
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
nuelzy:

btw.....

You couldn't make ur point without saying "shut up"? Seems you're effeminate all round...face and attitude alike.
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by nuelzy: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

You couldn't make ur point without saying "shut up"? Seems you're effeminate all round...face and attitude alike.
sorry...e pain u
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by chukslawrence(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2016
The first one badt gan
Re: Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! by asapgist1: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Don Jazzy Proposing To Tiwa Savage After Linda Ikeji Pregnancy News / “I Didn’t Came Here For The Awards” – Bella Shmurda ‘murders’ English At The #14 / Oh Not Again! Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked [see What The Hacker Did To The Blog]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.