Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum (2358 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / Port Harcourt, Bonny Ports At Stake If Igbos Choose Biafra Referendum / British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by Ipobdevil: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
US politician supports Biafra referendum Clement Ejiofor 1 minute ago 3 – Former US politician added his voice to the agitation for Biafra –

OEAS official says Dornan has not forgotten the Biafran people or the tragic events of 1969 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Hon. Robert K Dornan, US Congressman 1977-1997, former presidential candidate, has expressed support for Biafra referendum. Dornan, who is also veteran of 12 Biafra mercy flights in 1969, said: “I say, the Biafrans have known suffering and death and as a responsible witness to that holocaust and as a Christian man of honor I add my voice to those calling for an internationally recognized referendum on the future of Biafra.” READ ALSO: OEAS advises to launch Biafra United Front The politician further stated that the current geopolitical events which have brought ISIS and Boko Haram to the boundaries of Biafra the lives of 40 million Christians. He also accused the president of unwilling to protect pro-Biafrans activists. Chief administrative officer Jonathan Levy of Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS) who worked with Dornan on his statement: “Robert K Dornan is a man of honor and integrity who has not forgotten the Biafran people or the tragic events of 1969. As a friend of Biafra and witness to history Mr. Dornan’s endorsement at this key juncture may be the torch that helps light the flame of freedom.” Read his statement below: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp Biafra is a member of the OEAS, an international governmental organization that promotes self-determination. It recently disclosed plans to roll out Biafra self-defense units to protect peaceful campaigners and independence advocates. READ ALSO: OEAS calls for Biafra self defense units The organisation had earlier appealed to the European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security to utilize their good office to help bring about a referendum for Biafra’s independence. The EU in a response advised the OEAS and Biafrans that self-determination must be in accordance with international law. NAIJ.COM HOME PAGE THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! SOURCE: Naij.com news TAGS: Biafra Issue Biafra latest news Robert dornan Us congress YOUR REACTION: GBAM! 0 Haba 0 Chai! 0 LWKMD 0 Eh-Yah 0 RELATED NEWS International organization launches Biafra United Front to achieve its independence 2 weeks ago Biafra under attack: OEAS rolls out Biafra self defense units 1 month ago International Organisation Supports Biafra’s Secession, Threatens Nigerian Government 3 months ago READ NEXT Daughter of Nigerian billionaire buys N20m wristwatch (see photo) 8 minutes ago SHARE243 AFCON 2017: Former Super Eagles captain issues stern warning ahead of Egypt clash 8 minutes ago SHARE65 Wike’s top aide regains freedom, reveals why he was arrested 21 minutes ago SHARE95019 Religious bill: One thousand churches move against Gov El-Rufai 51 minutes ago SHARE3113748 5 easy ways to fix smelly­ shoe problems this rainy season 59 minutes ago SHARE21420 18-yr-old girl marries 62-yr-old man, says she’s happy (see photos) 1 hour ago SHARE2816437 Obasanjo blasts France and Britain, makes shocking accusation against them 2 hours ago SHARE1648180 Revealed! The secret travails of ex-VP Atiku’s 30 children and their mothers 2 hours ago SHARE8336023 Okocha makes remarkable return to PSG (video/photos) 3 hours ago SHARE835455345 Amazing! Check out the first made in Nigeria Toyota vehicle (photo) Yesterday SHARE86512147785 Daughter of Nigerian billionaire buys N20m wristwatch (see photo) 8 minutes ago SHARE243 AFCON 2017: Former Super Eagles captain issues stern warning ahead of Egypt clash 8 minutes ago SHARE65 Wike’s top aide regains freedom, reveals why he was arrested 21 minutes ago SHARE95019 Religious bill: One thousand churches move against Gov El-Rufai 51 minutes ago SHARE3113748 5 easy ways to fix smelly­ shoe problems this rainy season 59 minutes ago SHARE21420 18-yr-old girl marries 62-yr-old man, says she’s happy (see photos) 1 hour ago SHARE2816437 Get free mailbox from Naij.com Login Password Remember me SUBSCRIBE to get news every day from Naij.com Enter Your email: GET FRESH NIGERIAN NEWS SHOW MORE All rights reserved © 2012-2016 NAIJ.COM

Read more: https://www.naij.com/773249-international-support-ex-us-congressman-calls-biafra-independence-photo.html
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by PassingShot(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oya nah. Make dem do come dey go joor.

The problem be say, dem no sabi how to achieve their desire. I pray God grant them wisdom to know how to secceed peacefully because many of us don taya with their wahala.

Abeg Biko Biafra, make una do comot for our country Nigeria.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by DeadWrong: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Source: Egberetv.com Ojuiku.com Biaafrauud.com
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by 8xtr9r: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Food is ready for IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers!
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by Ooni: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
Oya nah. Make dem do come dey go joor.

The problem be say, dem no sabi how to achieve their desire. I pray God grant them wisdom to know how to secceed peacefully because many of us don taya with their wahala.

Abeg Biko Biafra, make una do comot for our country Nigeria.

Peace.
what do we yorubas want as a pple?

Why are we so erratic? Today call it Biafrauud and clap for miltary killing protesters tomorow we wish Biafra will materialize. Let us stop this show of shame. Other Nigerians are watching us.

10 Likes

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by Bluezy13(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Anyways, he is a politician
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by PassingShot(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:
what do we yorubas want as a pple?

Why are we so erratic? Today call it Biafrauud and clap for miltary killing protesters tomorow we wish Biafra will materialize. Let us stop this show of shame. Other Nigerians are watching us.
What is this one saying?
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by Ooni: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

What is this one saying?
i am saying there is so much unemployment here in the west. Osun is collapsing, oyo is owing, ogun is owing, fulani herdsmen everywere. Even killing our kinsmen in lagos. Why do we leave criminals we have as leaders and converge on Biafran threads?

Seriously this is pissing me off as a yoruba.

My uncle who recently returned from US, visited ibadan and cocluded SW is the least developed region after north.

Its time we stopped this igbo obsession and decide our political future as a pple.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by PassingShot(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
Ooni:
i am saying there is so much unemployment here in the west. Osun is collapsing, oyo is owing, ogun is owing, fulani herdsmen everywere. Even killing our kinsmen in lagos. Why do we leave criminals we have as leaders and converge on Biafran threads?

My uncle cousin who recently returned from US, visited ibadan and cocluded SW is the least developed region after north.

Its time we stopped this igbo obsession and decide our political future as a pple.
[/s]
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by DaBullIT(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why must you impersonate being yoruba?
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by JennyNwa22(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
That's all u can say over that bitter truth he just told you. Shame on you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
So frigging what?!
A handful of US politicians supports gay marriage so why do you start dating your kind??
So everything organised by the 'white' is automatically right.. Dude yes we have issues in our land but is segregation really the key?? Think about that
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by coolitempa(f): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

What is this one saying?

Ooni is a fake Yoruba wannabe.... grin..out of respect for our Yoruba traditions....the moderators must ban that handle... angry angry angry
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by HARDBOI: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:

My uncle who recently returned from US, visited ibadan and cocluded SW is the least developed region after north.

u are blessed!...

5 Likes

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by PassingShot(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
JennyNwa22:

That's all u can say over that bitter truth he just told you. Shame on you
[/s]
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by sexybrooke: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolitempa:

Ooni is a fake Yoruba wannabe.... grin..out of respect for our Yoruba traditions....the moderators must ban that handle... angry angry angry
now I really know the problem of the yorubas they don't wanna hear the truth
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by BlackTechnology: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolitempa:

You think all Yorubas are naughty like you

The guy stated fact.
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by BlackTechnology: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
sexybrooke:

Soooooooo trueeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by BaddieKay(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Must every topic on NL be about igbo Vs yoruba Ish?Una no dey tire?
Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by coolitempa(f): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ooni:

Omo yeebooo........your craze no get limit... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum by coolitempa(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
sexybrooke:

Sharrappp ...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdmen Kill 15 Farmers In Benue This Morning / Iyabo Obasanjo: “My Father Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had” / Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.