Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Stop Stroke And Others! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Stroke And Others! (561 Views)

How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. / Stroke Patient Dies In Lagos After Pastor Stopped Him From Taking Injection / Stop Stroke, Sickle Cell, Diabetes And Many Other Killer Diseases! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Stroke And Others! by tadelex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
I felt shocked whenever I see young and not too old people battling with Stroke and other diseases like Parkinson, Aizheimer, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetes, Muscular dystrophy, Crohn, Myocardial infarction, Spinal cord injury, Cancers etc. I believe that God has created us to worship Him and also to enjoy life in sound health. But we human beings created problems for ourselves. Imagine the air polluted environment, we breathe in toxic gases like carbonmonoxide and other free radicals. The kind of junk food intakes also contributed to most of the diseases that occurred especially cancers.

There is always solution to every problem as God liveth. There is healthcare outfit in Lagos that can take care of such special cases mentioned above. For further details call me on 07025112233.
Re: Stop Stroke And Others! by carbonmonoxide: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
angry
tadelex:
I felt shocked whenever I see young and not too old people battling with Stroke and other diseases like Parkinson, Aizheimer, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Diabetes, Muscular dystrophy, Crohn, Myocardial infarction, Spinal cord injury, Cancers etc. I believe that God has created us to worship Him and also to enjoy life in sound health. But we human beings created problems for ourselves. Imagine the air polluted environment, we breathe in toxic gases like carbonmonoxide and other free radicals. The kind of junk food intakes also contributed to most of the diseases that occurred especially cancers.

There is always solution to every problem as God liveth. There is healthcare outfit in Lagos that can take care of such special cases mentioned above. For further details call me on 07025112233.
angry
tadelex:

(1) (Reply)

We Also Need Change In The General Hospitals / The First Brain Surgery In Africa In 1875 (VIDEO) / How To Get A Best Surgeon For Cost Effective Tummy Tuck Treatment In India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.