Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria (27310 Views)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Steps To Exporting Bitter Kola To Foreign Countries / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by brianromel(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
You might have heard that Exporting Palm Oil Palm Kernel Oil and Palm Kernel Shells is the best type of business opportunity available to individuals who have buyers in another country.

Which is so true.

Malaysia and Indonisa are the world’s largest exporters of Oil Palm Producer, Nigeria comes in 4th place with just over 970,000 metric tons of Palm Oil alone exported in 2014 alone. Now imagine if we threw in other Oil Palm Product like Palm Kernels Shells(PKS), Palm Kernel Oil(PKO), Palm Wine(PW) and Refined Bleached and Deodorised Palm Oil and Palm Kerneel Oil, RBD-PO and RBD-PKO.

You would say, since we export over 970,000 metric tons of Palm Oil a year, with an estimated value of $1.8 Billion. That means a lot of people and big industries also exporting it.

Wrong, there are very few people exporting Oil Palm Products from Nigeria.

Most people are not aware of the processes, agencies and documentations needed for exporting oil palm produce, let alone any other cash crops. Even when the find a foreign buyer for their produce, they are not aware of the necessary requirements need to ensure they don’t get duped or miscouraged.

How do you go about Exporting Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil in Nigeria?

Before you contact a buyer and begin the export process, you need to have certain things and documentation in places. Starting with

Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)

For Registering a business Name

This you can do at any Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) office within your state, for further details on how to rregister your business name and the procedures click here

also click here for the fees

Nigerian Export Promotion Council Registration(NEPC)

The Nigerian Export Promotion Councils sole purpose is promoting Nigerian export products and ensuring proper documentation of export transactions. That’s why you need to register with them, they help you connect with buyers while also presenting your export produce in foreign trade fairs. Click here for their registration.

See other forms and registration procedure here

http://the-ahamefulas.com/guide-exporting-palm-oil-palm-kernel-oil-palm-kernel-shells-nigeria

What are the documents required for exporting Oil Palm?

Commercial Documents

These are documents you use in reference to the type and number of produce you are exporting, including shipping cost. Its usually sent to the buyer and a copy to the relevant exporting agencies i.e Customs

Quality Documents

This documents are issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and NAFDAC for the Buyer, it tells the shipping agency that your goods have ok to be shipped, it tells the buyer the quality of the goods he/she is getting

Shipping Documents

These are issued by the shipping company, depending on what means of transportation they use to ship the produce.

Tariffs Concession Documents

These documents are usually issued depending on the export area the country you are sending the produce to is a member of.

Read the full details and get a download your free guide to exportation here

http://the-ahamefulas.com/guide-exporting-palm-oil-palm-kernel-oil-palm-kernel-shells-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by brianromel(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
For those who are really interested in business opportunities in the Oil Palm industry.

From Palm planting to local supply of Palm oil, Palm Kernel nuts and other.

Follow our post on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/2453760/truth-palm-kernel-business

We take you step by step through the process of getting started and becoming successful at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Ltrust(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
We are bulk suppliers of red quality palm Oil. We offer to sell high quality Red palm oil of specifications: Moisture & Impurities: 0.10 %, Max Specific Gravity, 42C: 0.895-0.897 Saponification Value: 195-205 Iodine Value: 50-55. Taste/Odour- bland. Special palm oil is used for cooking and frying, as nutritious supplement, in soap and detergent. We can supply to anywhere in the country.

Give us a call on 07033097160. Have a nice time.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by rade5: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
I’m interested in PKO

What’s your price per litre FOB LAGOS and the FOB PRICE PER FULL 20FT CONTAINER.

Pls contact at ralph@rznconsulting.com

Thkx
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Emeraldaycare: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2016
I'm interested in buying A-quality palm oil in bulk qty about 100,000 liters. If you can supply, please send me a mail at pinkiepinkie1010@yahoo.com

Supply to Port Harcourt, Aba and Owerri.

Thanks.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
Why not contact us via mail pendokng@yahoo.com or call us on 08107804290 & 08026103452.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Networthh: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Innovative
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Networthh:
Innovative
Thanks. I am open to answering or giving my corporate advise on how to help individuals, promoters and companies register their companies (business name, limited liability companies, IT (NGO) themselves and other corporate concerns. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Emeraldaycare:
I'm interested in buying A-quality palm oil in bulk qty about 100,000 liters. If you can supply, please send me a mail at pinkiepinkie1010@yahoo.com

Supply to Port Harcourt, Aba and Owerri.

Thanks.

Yes, i can supply you quality grade palm oil in bulk. Reply to signify your interest..

You have my mail..
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by EMPERO247(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2017
400billionman:

Yes, i can supply you quality grade palm oil in bulk. Reply to signify your interest..

You have my mail..

@400billionman good morning do you base in PHC I have some 1st grade in 25litrs gallons to supply here in PHC.
Can you buy or recommend buyers... Thanks sir

0807 271 6233
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by prinzmenzir(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2017
Buy quality grade 1 palm oil with us. Available in required amounts, fast and friendly service, lower prices and discounts for higher quantities.
Produce in Akwa Ibom State.
Call: 08063754254
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Atlanticfire: 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
DeConsultant:
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. Contact us to enjoy our advantage.
Why not contact us via mail pendoknig@yahoo.com or call us on 08107804290 & 08026103452.

How much will it cost to register a limited liability company with 1m naira share value
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 3:58pm On May 23, 2017
Atlanticfire:

How much will it cost to register a limited liability company with 1m naira share value

We appreciate you for contacting us for the registration of your limited liability company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). We are proud to say that you will get the best of services with our incorporation, taxation, intellectual properties, special registration and consultancy models. We do not just help you register your companies, we also help you grow after incorporation.

Kindly contact us via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by tectonotimes: 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Folks, just a click on the first link on my signature will teach you how to export palm oil.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by fun2ng: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello,Am interested in venturing into palm oil exports and also selling palm oil locally.I have handled export of charcoal and cashew nuts for a client but i intend doing this for the first time (Palm oil).Please i need all the help i can get.Whats the capital needed and what are the requirements.Thanks as i await your response

My email is funmiakinremi@yahoo.com
Phone number 08032471748
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Enyibest: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
No longer required
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
We supply clean and quality crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom. We are here to meet the needs of those yearning for healthy food ingredients such as crayfish and Palmoil. We supply all over Nigeria and also outside Nigeria. For more information, call 07067290953. You can also send us a mail at ekanempeace0@gmail.com. Thanks

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by nekede11(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
K
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Palm kernel shell wanted in large quantity....no stone, no sand..no foreign particles....serious suppliers should call Baba Alarape 08037171978..08124018312 for stock quantity & location...Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by josephhun: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
I know on Jiji is everything.There is palm oil. Try Jiji website
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by josephhun: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
i have found very good job on jiji
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by J4ns3n: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Dear all me looking for a buyer of palm kernel shell,palm oil or crude palm oil
Me from Sari Bumi Energi pvt ltd
Our monthly supply min 7000 MT can be more according on buyers demand
Our palm kernel shell price USD 78/MT buyer recieve on board/barge
Our port delivery at Pangkalan duku,jambi indonesia
Payment with LC,BG or Cash according to the negotiation

Email me jansenlombo@gmail.com
Whatsapp +6282114772274

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by brianromel(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2017
J4ns3n:
Dear all me looking for a buyer of palm kernel shell,palm oil or crude palm oil
Me from Sari Bumi Energi pvt ltd
Our monthly supply min 7000 MT can be more according on buyers demand
Our palm kernel shell price USD 78/MT buyer recieve on board/barge
Our port delivery at Pangkalan duku,jambi indonesia
Payment with LC,BG or Cash according to the negotiation

Email me jansenlombo@gmail.com
Whatsapp +6282114772274

Why is a Firm Based in Indian looking for companies in Nigeria who can supply products they can easily get from India or their Neigbors in Malayasia Indonesia and China.?

2 Likes

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week>>>>>>>>>
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year Nairalanders, the year 2018 was a remarkable year as we were able to assist quite a number of company promoters, proprietors, directors & trustees.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as a corporate firm will like to appreciate you all for your patronage and services handed over to our care.
Generally, over more than 100 companies (Business Name, Private Limited Companies, NGOs) was registered in the year 2018.
We are your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is officially registered. TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED is now a registered group of companies.
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by DeConsultant: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD commenced its registration process on 7th January 2019, it was officially registered as a legal person on 14th January 2019. Making 5-7 days promise a reality. Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by Greizman: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
brianromel:

Why is a Firm Based in Indian looking for companies in Nigeria who can supply products they can easily get from India or their Neigbors in Malayasia Indonesia and China.?
They usually believe they can get cheaper price from Africa. This is the reason they often fall into wrong hands, people who quote cheap price just to scam.
Re: Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria by akinsmail51: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Better Way to Welcome 2019

There's no better way to welcome 2019 than to finally take the first steps into your life-long dream of building your own business. Opening a business can be nerve-wracking, time-consuming, and expensive. Snail farming business isn't an exception.

There are many moving pieces that go into running and managing a profitable snail farm, and it can be difficult to make them align in order to achieve your goals.

It is true that snail farming is a goldmine and can offer you financial freedom. This is the reason why many are turning to snail farming —and a few of them become successful in time.

However, not everyone who ventures into snail farming business world makes it to the top. Some end up in loans and bankruptcy. It could be that they jump into it without acquiring the rudiments of the business or without testing the water first, or business is just too slow due to the economy situation. 'The Merciful Merchants' gets you covered.

Taking snail farming as a goldmine, you may think you can handle the venture by yourself, but more than likely you will realize you need some help in order to succeed

One of the best places to seek advice is from people who have successfully opened their own snail farming businesses and are willing to share what worked, what they wish they had done differently, and their results.

'The Merciful Merchants' presents you this opportunity to acquire the prerequisite knowledge about the business ofsnail farming, and offers you guidance and mentorship until you can successfully do it alone.

Pay #20,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message to participate in a 5-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" which is slated to take place as follows:
==========================
1st Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 4th - 8th, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 9th February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
===========================
2nd Stream
Online via WhatsApp :
February 18th-22nd, 2019 (3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)

Physical: 23rd February, 2019| Location: Ibadan.
===========================
For more details, simply contact Owolabi +2348024743010| themercifulmerchants@gmail.com

Pls. Forward

NB: When you pay for the upcoming seminar for snail entrepreneurs on/before Friday, January 18, 2019, you get 25% discount (#5,000), you will receive two (2) vital documents absolutely free: A Business Plan Template & Operation Manual to implement procedures and operations of a profitable snail farming. These eBooks are sold separately for #5, 000 a piece, but they’re yours free when you register for the seminar now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Snails For Starters (fulica Achatina). / Opinion: Immediate Solution To Tomato Scarcity / Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.