Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (7191 Views)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / Best Courses With Best Employment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
What we have here is an unverified
listing of 20 degree courses with best
employment opportunities in Nigeria.
Included also is another 20 courses
with worst employment opportunities
in Nigeria. In these lists, the compiler (a student like you) have taken time
to observe the Nigerian employment
market and propose this list as a
course-choice-guide to prospective
students who wish to apply for
admission into the university. Note that this is a mere hypothesis
that stand to be criticized. Your
contribution is welcome on what you
think is better. Feel free to comment
courses you feel should be on the list
of best or worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion. Let’s form a
forum!

BEST COURSES
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative
Studies. 6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8. Nursing
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics 12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics 18. Human Resources
Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

WORST COURSES
1. Religious Studies
2. Political Science
3. Music
4. Zoology
5. Primary Education
6. French 7. Sport
8. Sociology
9. Counseling Psychology
10. Geography
11. Language
12. Library and Information Science 13. Fine Art
14. Philosophy
15. Social Studies
16. Mass Communication
17. Botany
18. Physical Education 19. Theatre Art
20. English Literature

Now have your say, make a
contribution now!

4 Likes

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by pweetychyka(f): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
I really don't think Mass Communication and English Literature is really a bad course

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some pipul will just wake up sleep after drinking Garri and smoking osogbo weed and starting posting rubbish. If Oluwaseun Osewa sef get sence, he would have created "auto account teminators" for dunces like this one. #dodges stones, runs out of thread.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Dunsin89(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some pipul will just wake up from sleep after drinking Garri and smoking osogbo weed and starting posting rubbish. If Oluwaseun Osewa sef get sense, he would have created "auto account teminators" for dunces like this one. #dodges stones, runs out of thread.
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
I know some people that read religious studies working in banks and federal ministries
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Here we go again

Team civil engineering tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Efostick(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
K.
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by nkwachiabel(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Issalright. I rep accounting....
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by prestige2013: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
That list is incomplete without Electrical Electronics Engineering as one of the Best courses.

On the other side Mass Comm. n Music are not bad depending on the opportunities you got.

1 Like

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
OP is high on orlu weed....this country wey chemistry and yoruba education dey banks and law graduates dey do charge and bail.....abeg leave trash for LAWMA
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op my favorite rapper cassper nyovest which of those courses did he study? cheesy
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by UIA04(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
If people actually read the introductory note, they would abuse less

2 Likes

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobody doing better looks like I'm the king now . Both arms wearing platinum mehn it looks like I got twins now. they say I rap about money too much my subject matter gonna need an adjustment, but ever since I became richer than your favorite rapper ain't give a f#ck since cheesy
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Edubrazilnwa(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ogbeni go and sleep...what matters in this country is imakwa onye makwa mmadu nke makwa mmadu ozo!

1 Like

Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
haa bus/admi.... wat a fast way to get employ in these 9ja....
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Accounting...14
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2016
pweetychyka:
I really don't think Mass Communication and English Literature is really a bad course
ya ryt but wats ur employment chance?
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2016
UIA04:
exactly
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nuges11(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
UIA04:

And if you actually read the introductory note, you'll see that the OP asked to be criticized
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by pweetychyka(f): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
christopheru:
ya ryt but wats ur employment chance?

My dear, Dere are high chances of been employed only if u know ur way!

No ur way for Nigeria no be cause grin grin wink!
Even every aforementioned courses have the same employment issue....

If u do keep up wit news lately, U would av read dat there was a guy who has his degree in Accountancy, Msc in Finance but becos he didn't have d ryt link to getting a job in Nigeria, He opted for shoe cobbler

Yet some top politicians whom their kids and relatives don't have d ryt qualifications are been employed to wrk with the Central Bank of Nigeria...

Anyways God is our strength

#randomtot
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Birniwa(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
I don't think those courses are worst either, you should have rephrased that to "courses with less job opportunities for Nigerian market in my opinion".
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by UIA04(f): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Nuges11:

And if you actually read the introductory note, you'll see that the OP asked to be criticized
Have you ever heard of constructive criticism. The kind nairalanders apply is critism Akin to touts and semi illiterates. Imagine your lecturer asking you if you just smoked weed, just because you voiced out your opinions.
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by PaulWillbliz(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Physical Health edu ain't a good course to get best employment opportunities? angry . .. nigga must be kidding!
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by ojoj(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Did you say Physical and Health Education is a worse course to read? You have another think coming. Do you know how much they make? in this century where good health is preached and you are encouraged to engage in physical activities in order to maintain your good health. I am in the profession and I know how much they make. You can rarely see anyone that read that course and will still be jobless except those that are not interested in the course. Honestly, that course is a money spinner! Walahi!
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Adesiji77: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are no "best" or "worst" courses IMHO...
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nuges11(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
UIA04:

Have you ever heard of constructive criticism. The kind nairalanders apply is critism Akin to touts and semi illiterates. Imagine your lecturer asking you if you just smoked weed, just because you voiced out your opinions.

I'm still looking for where the OP asked for constructive criticism only.

And since the OP has been generous enough to term prestigious courses that people labour hard to study "worst courses", then can I also say he applied an ideology Akin to touts and semi illiterates? In the spirit of "constructive criticism"?
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by genuineone: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR COURSE OF STUDY, BUT ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR DESTINY.
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op where's mechanical engineering, need i tell you that this course is lucrative esp when studied in polytechnic where we do lotsa practicals ranging from AC &Ref to automobile practice and foundry technology, even plants services and maintainanceundecided...to mention but a few...btw, did i mention EED, Entrepreneur in engineering...edit your post, masscom and english are good courses..
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by 0955eb027(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
@op, do you have a job?. If Yes, can u help me secure 1?. If No, kindly ask a friend of yours dat has a friend whose brother's friend is in a position to help a friend of yours(myself) secure a job. I have a master's degree in mathematics.
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dunsin89:
Some pipul will just wake up sleep after drinking Garri and smoking osogbo weed and starting posting rubbish. If Oluwaseun Osewa sef get sence, he would have created "auto account teminators" for dunces like this one. #dodges stones, runs out of thread.
God save u say u run grin
Re: 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Birniwa:
I don't think those courses are worst either, you should have rephrased that to "courses with less job opportunities for Nigerian market in my opinion".

anyhow u think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Loyola Jesuit Past Questions And Answers Solved By Over 100 Loyola Tutors / Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note / The 10 Toughest Exams In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.