Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning (32956 Views)

'Trailed': Alex Iwobi Becomes A Nollywood Actor, Features In First Movie / Nigerian Players Hit With Food Poisoning After Eating Semovita & Egusi. Photos / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Goke7: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mykelpato:
Nawa for buhari oo, see small boy wey im wan kill

Buhari don enter the matter? U forgot tinubu sef grin

Na no go tear person belle with laugh here
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by ozila(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Evathyst:
I carry yansh give the Mod wey put this kind news for front page. undecided undecided

If no be sey na sunday school the Mod take graduate, he would have known that food poisoning is different from being poisoned.

If to sey na real Onitsha 'Otukporo' by now, na different story we for dey read. Anyways, wish him a speedy recovery.

abeg carry the yash give me grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
BE811APP:
Wetin him chop abi..
Goat head pepperoni, Spiced 404, Unshelled pickled periwinkle, Roasted porcupine, or Grilled lawnmover....sorry grasscutter or whatever that oversized rat is called.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by lastpage: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
When a U.K-based Iwobi........ is given Nkwobi Soup to eat in Nigeria, the result will definitely be FOOD POISONING! grin grin grin grin

Abeg, make dem free my guy o!

Up Super Eagles.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Amiano(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Ridwan1821: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
brixton:
Something in me just don't believe the food poison story! The day he scored for Arsenal, there were various reports in England that the English FA want to hijack him from Nigeria. Now he's been rushed to the hospital and, a major doubt for the game that will automatically tie him to Nigeria in international football tourneys.
I agree with u. Maybe the English F.A don't want him to bcum a Nigerian International

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by rexben(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
It might actually be planned by the english side wanting him to join their team rather than joining nigeria team. Hmmm! It was a setup joooor
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Ridwan1821: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
rexben:
It might actually be planned by the english side wanting him to join their team rather than joining nigeria team. Hmmm! It was a setup joooor
Now, He will be having concerns over playing for England.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Adeyeancah(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Salad was what he ate
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by zarkknight(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dem give my guy efo riro chop, e turn to food poison, abeg no be hin fault, butter no be monkey food o.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by codemaniacs: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Reference:

Heard the Amuneke interview on BBC World Service and his comittment to Nigeria appeared a done deal. He should be reminded about the way blacks are treated in the 3 Lions and told the history of relegated Agbonlahor.

how are blacks treated

why didn't the Samson siasia and other staff make sure the health of all the players are on check..

It is Nigeria's job to ensure security and good health for their players and athletes.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by codemaniacs: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Salad was what he ate

How do you know
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by billionbaby(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm....Mi5 nd Mi6 in town.i suspect
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Jobig(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rat poison in 3D
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Tarzaa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hurry and get well!
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by isinno: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
You sure say no be trick not play for him country Nigeria him dey fake so, England has been looking for him to commit to there Country, If he plays this match for Naija » Means he has commited to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by akinbros: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
After I interest from England, the guy no wan play for Nigeria again...he is just forming poison.

Anyway I think he should stick to England...our super eagles no get feathers to fly for now.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by delvinmaya(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
When you watch too much nollywood, you will behave like nollywood. There's no need for conspiracy theories here. He had food poisoning. Even in England, players have food poisoning. Despite the fact that a kind brethren explained earlier, una no go gree. Na witches una go day blame
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by khattab02: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
eyaah...... London delicacy and Nigerian delicacy no dey mix oooo....
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by emi14: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Food poisoning in this regard doesn't mean the patient is poisoned.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Rhea(f): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ojestas:
Arsenal FC player and JJ Okocha's nephew, Iwobi, suffers food poisoning in Nigeria
Alex Iwobi, has reportedly been treated of food poisoning after he complained to senior officials in the Super Eagles camp. He arrived at the teams training camp in Abuja on Sunday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3504367/Arsenal-striker-Iwobi-hospitalised-food-poisoning.html

[size=18pt]E be like say the guy go chop nkwobi[/size]
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by engrchykae(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=brixton post=44010251]Something in me just don't believe the food poison story! The day he scored for Arsenal, there were various reports in England that the English FA want to hijack him from Nigeria. Now he's been rushed to the hospital and, a major doubt for the game that will automatically tie him to Nigeria in international football tourneys.
[you have said it all.
But if iwobi is complicit in this plot,he will only learn the john fashanu,Gabriel Agbonlahor lessons.
For me youngsters like kelechi iheanocho, victor osimhen odion ighalo are much better the iwobi of a guy looks too ajibota for nations cup.]
we are doing iwobi favor not the other way round because english national team football is dead both youth side and senior national team.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by mentorken05(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
I believe his system is reacting to food disparities.. Siasia was blunt with regards to his choice of words...The thesis that came with the news was a mockery to Nigeria.
What happened to “iwobi is down with a stomach problem or a knock”?
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by codemaniacs: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
engrchykae:
we are doing iwobi favor not the other way round because english national team football is dead both youth side and senior national team.

we are not doing him a favor... they will play him... the same way they will play dele ali.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Slimzjoe(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
modelmike7:
Haba 9ja!!! Here was a boy the whole country of England begged to play for them but declined, just getting ready to play his very first match for Nigeria, this happened. Mere coincidence? Too bad. Get well soon kid bro.

Telecom Consultant who doesn't know what Food Poisoning is?

I'm So Disappointed

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by JurassicPark: 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Evathyst:
I carry yansh give the Mod wey put this kind news for front page. undecided undecided

If no be sey na sunday school the Mod take graduate, he would have known that food poisoning is different from being poisoned.

If to sey na real Onitsha 'Otukporo' by now, na different story we for dey read. Anyways, wish him a speedy recovery.
grin
That first paragraph...
Like seriously? undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by feldido(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
brixton:
Something in me just don't believe the food poison story! The day he scored for Arsenal, there were various reports in England that the English FA want to hijack him from Nigeria. Now he's been rushed to the hospital and, a major doubt for the game that will automatically tie him to Nigeria in international football tourneys.

Exactly what I thought when I saw d news earlier... I heard they were in a last battle to keep him in England.
This is a well timed incident just to make him have a rethink.
Have you wondered why they were d first to publish it?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Bimpe29: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hahaha! Naija with their ways. I wish him sound and quick recovery. One of d reasons why you wouldn't want to associate with your village/country people. Some of them are enemy of your progress.
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by kiddkash(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lovexme:
What did he eat?
Mai mai and kuli kuli
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Rotab4life: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]this dude his actually the best in form striker Nigeria got, odion ighalo have been off form this year. Hope he gets well soon to face Egypt [/size]

WHHHAATTT Ighalo has been off form this year. Remind me to kick your brain when i see you. Bros u dont know Ighalo trust me
Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by Rajosh(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nigerians won't kill me with laughter. na food poisoning not poisoned food. there's difference between the two

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning by RUXTQP: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Food poisoning is not all about putting poison inside someone's food, nook.
For me I fink is a change of food, the kinda food he eats in England mit just be different from the one he ate hia in the country. let's not conclude that his food was poisoned by someone. lets be civilized hia tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) / EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.