Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 (3098 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just like every other person,I reserve right to love & hate anything or anyone just as someone out there can express his love or hate towards me or what belongs to me. Below are reasons I hate atheism with passion 1) They do not have general accepted principle guiding their ways of life but they insult those who do 2) They do not have common dotrine which can be used to measure their standard but they want to die about theism's 3)Almost everything they use are discovered and invented by theism yet they are not ashame 4) They say it is impossible for the visible to be created by the invisible but they have not told us how'd atom that formed big bang explosives come to be 5) They are always here and there shouting religion is world problem but they have failed to render outstanding advice to make the world a better place. 6)They will search on internet and bookshops to find a book to attack theism, they believe the strange books, just to tell you is not right for you to trust the book (may Bible)you know long
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
Just like every other person, I reserve right to love & hate anything or anyone just as someone out there can express his love or hate towards me or what belongs to me. Below are reasons I hate atheim with passion 1) They do not have general accepted principle guiding their ways of life but they insult those who do my friend shut up2) They do not have common dotrine which can be used to measure their standard but they want to die about theism's 3)we are trying to save you from your delusion .Almost everything they use are discovered and invented by theism yet they are not ashame you must have smoked oshogbo weed apple,microsoft computers,discovery of dna infact computers as a whole,thomas edison lightning bulb 4) They say it is impossible for the visible to be created by the invisible but they have not told us how did atom that form big bang explosives come to be go and ask google 5) They are always here and there shouting religion is world problem but they have failed to render outstanding advice to make the world a better place ask einstein. 6)They will search on internet and bookshops to find a book to attack theism, they believe the strange books, just to tell you is not right for you to trust the book (may Bible)you know long book of murder you mean
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
i don't know how to explain things to foolish people like the ------

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by nobilis: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
When you have improved your reasoning, then we can talk.

But based on your no 3 talk, I want u to tell me one Discoverer or Inventor or Scientist that was a Christian whose discovery or invention negated "biblical" principles and he/she still remained a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by CoolUsername: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
7) They eat babies. /s
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobilis:

But based on your no 3 talk, I want u to tell me one Discoverer or Inventor or Scientist that was a Christian.
Imagine this man. This is what i said about atheism. Did i mention christain in my thread? Or only christain is theism? So, you disagree with 3 only? hmmm! I AM COMING UP WITH PART 2 SOON
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by UyiIredia(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobilis:

But based on your no 3 talk, I want u to tell me one Discoverer or Inventor or Scientist that was a Christian.

Isaac Newton famed physicist, known for the theory of gravity.

Robert Boyle, father of chemistry, known for Boyle's law.

Robert Milikan, physicist, known for discovering mass of electron in his oil spill experiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
stephenmorris:
i don't know how to explain things to foolish people like the ------
No wonder your brain is not good enough to know that atheism is fraud.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by nobilis: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
Imagine this man. This is what i said about atheism. Did i mention christain in my thread? Or only christain is theim? So, you disagree with 3 only? hmmm! I AM COMING UP WITH PART 2 SOON

First of all, Christianity is theistic. So I wonder what is wrong with the question I asked you.
It's just like you saying that all men from Lagos are bad people. And I ask you to mention one man from Ojota who is a bad person. So what is the offence there?
See what I said about your faulty thought processes?

Secondly, a sizeable number of the world's discoveries and inventions happened in the part of the world that was predominantly Christian. And a sizeable number of the world's discoverers, inventors and scientists came from the part of the world that was predominantly Christian. So pardon me for assuming Christianity was the theistic world view in question when u were talking about inventions and discoveries.

Thirdly, I didn't fail to notice that in all your righteous indignation towards me for substituting Christianity for Theism, you didn't even bother answering the question I asked.

Fourthly, I didn't disagree only with no 3. But I chose number 3 as a point of making an inroad into questioning you about your positions and opinions.

Lastly, please do something about your spellings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
she be olodo na
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobilis:

First of all, Christianity is theistic. So I wonder what is wrong with the question I asked you.
It's just like you saying that all men from Lagos are bad people. And I ask you to mention one man from Ojota who is a bad person. So what is the offence there?
See what I said about your faulty thought processes?

Secondly, a sizeable number of the world's discoveries and inventions happened in the part of the world that was predominantly Christian. And a sizeable number of the world's discoverers, inventors and scientists came from the part of the world that was predominantly Christian. So pardon me for assuming Christianity was the theistic world view in question when u were talking about inventions and discoveries.

Thirdly, I didn't fail to notice that in all your righteous indignation towards me for substituting Christianity
On this thread i didnt mention christ/christianity so, dont drag me and it away. Atheism and theism are the issues here.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
stephenmorris:
she be olodo na
Come on boy, let me display your atheistic intelligence...i will disable your irrationality within few minutes then you will say to yourself atheism is sh!!t
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by nobilis: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Isaac Newton famed physicist, known for the theory of gravity.

Robert Boyle, father of chemistry, known for Boyle's law.

Robert Milikan, physicist, known for discovering mass of electron in his oil spill experiment.

Isaac Newton was not a Christian, he was a Freemason.

Robert Boyle was a theologian and Robert Milikan was a clergyman's son and both their discoveries did not stretch beyond the presciptions of the bible. None of their discoveries stretched human understanding of the world beyond what was found in the Bible.
And for example, Boyle's attempt at explaining how Peter could walk on water and how 5 loaves of bread was multiplied, is at worst, laughable.

Galileo who was initially a Christian and made a discovery that went against a "biblical" principle (he discovered that the Sun, not the earth, was at the center of the Solar System and that the Earth revolved around the sun, instead of the converse), was placed on house arrest and killed. This is a clear proof that Christianity and Science are at best, inimical to each other.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by nobilis: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
On this thread i didnt mention christ/christianity so, dont drag me and it away. Atheism and theism are the issues here.

Stop running around, young woman.
It's not enough to spit out anything that comes to your mind.
You should be able to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oge, are you Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
son of lucifer i hail thee ]intelligence from the atheist whatapp group
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
Come on boy, let me display your atheistic intelligence...i will disable your irrationality within few minutes then you will say to yourself atheism is sh!!t
come on babe,display more of your foolis------------s ;[i][/i]
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
don't you reason at all the fact your GOD dosen't believe he was created does that mean he is an atheist ,so you hate your GOD.lolllll

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by frank317: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sonoflucifer, see free pussssy for u.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by kevoh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
I lovehate being an atheist with passion too. tongue I think I should create a thread to profess my hatred too.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobilis:

Stop running around, young woman.
It's not enough to spit out anything that comes to your mind.
You should be able to defend it.
Are you an atheist? If so, do you want to defend your atheism? if both answers are yes, pick one of the points above and come up with your defence. If answer to one of the questions is no,goodbye. may we never meet again.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
stephenmorris:
don't you reason at all the fact your GOD dosen't believe he was created does that mean he is an atheist ,so you hate your GOD.lolllll
You have qouted me more than three times but none of you comments is intelligent. Cant you display some intelligence but i was told atheists are intelligent people where are they?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
nobilis:

Isaac Newton was not a Christian, he was a Freemason.

Robert Boyle was a theologian and Robert Milikan was a clergyman's son and both their discoveries did not stretch beyond the presciptions of the bible. None of their discoveries stretched human understanding of the world beyond what was found in the Bible.
And for example, Boyle's attempt at explaining how Peter could walk on water and how 5 loaves of bread was multiplied, is at worst, laughable.

Galileo who was initially a Christian and made a discovery that went against a "biblical" principle (he discovered that the Sun, not the earth, was at the center of the Solar System and that the Earth revolved around the sun, instead of the converse), was placed on house arrest and killed. This is a clear proof that Christianity and Science are at best, inimical to each other.

"He was a devout but unorthodox Christian,. . . " - statement on Newton in Wikipedia. You other statements confirm that Christians have contributed to science which is all I needed to show.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
[s]Just like every other person,I reserve right to love & hate anything or anyone just as someone out there can express his love or hate towards me or what belongs to me. Below are reasons I hate atheism with passion 1) They do not have general accepted principle guiding their ways of life but they insult those who do 2) They do not have common dotrine which can be used to measure their standard but they want to die about theism's 3)Almost everything they use are discovered and invented by theism yet they are not ashame 4) They say it is impossible for the visible to be created by the invisible but they have not told us how'd atom that formed big bang explosives come to be 5) They are always here and there shouting religion is world problem but they have failed to render outstanding advice to make the world a better place. 6)They will search on internet and bookshops to find a book to attack theism, they believe the strange books, just to tell you is not right for you to trust the book (may Bible)you know long [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Oge, are you Okay? grin
it depends on what you me. if it is about some idiots claiming to be intelligent here, I am not ok! i dont know where they are, cant they come to display their skills?
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
You have qouted me more than three times but none of you comments is intelligent. Cant you display some intelligence but i was told atheists are intelligent people where are they?
I WASN'T TOLD ,NEITHER DID I READ IT THAT THEISTS(the christians and muslim ones) ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DELUSION (I SAW IT),A DISEASE THAT CAN BE CURED BY READING THOMAS PAINE AGE OF REASON,watching scientific documentaries etc.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:

Why are you so angry? No be fight now.

OK, look at your thread again and patiently rewrite it without anger and with a clear mind and you will see that this thread lacks substance.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
it depends on what you me. if it is about some idiots claiming to be intelligent here, I am not ok! i dont know where they are, cant they come to display their skills?
My love, calm down and relax. Don't mind those atheists.. How can they not see something that is so clearly hidden?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Verbalist(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
People are actually gracing this jejune thread with counter-arguments?

Pathetic to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by hifaif1: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

My love, calm down and relax. Don't mind those atheists.. How can they not see something that is so clearly hidden?

Lwkmd!!!
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
hifaif1:

Why are you so angry? No be fight now.

OK, look at your thread again and patiently rewrite it without anger and with a clear mind and you will see that this thread lacks substance.
I am too intilligent to handle the issue that has to do with atheists with anger. My anger will be a good excuse for them to run away. Call them in thousands to come defend theselves.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 1 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
ogechieku:
I am too intilligent to handle the issue that has to do with atheists with anger. My anger will be a good excuse for them to run away. Call them in thousands to come defend theselves.
u be real olodo see as u spell intelligent chai .God no dey oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. / Why Are You Theistic, Atheistic Or Agnostic? / God - Fairy Tale Or Truth? - Dr. Lars Gule Vs Hamza Tzortzis - Full Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.