Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

All About My Books! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All About My Books! (569 Views)

I Need Reputable Marketers In Nigeria For My Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About My Books! by RemenZack(f): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Www.remenzack.com made this one!

So far, I've been prolific and enraptured enough, with my written works. I've been able to successfully write more than 5 Book Series and 10 Short Series and I'm going to be sharing meticulous details about all of them, for those who weren't able to keep up with any from the beginning.

1. Overdose Fan Fiction: Fan Fiction and YA Book.

2. The Henchman: Fiction.

3. Alabama Trips: Fiction, Thriller and YA Book.

4. The True Christmas Story: Fiction and Fantasy.

5. Routes of an Americanah: Fiction and Adventure.

6. A Prison Tale: Fiction.

7. Chronicles of Charm: Fiction, Thriller.

8. Famous People: Fiction.

9. Ghoulish Vibes (Hemingway's Freddy): Fiction and Gothic Book.

10. Our Wedding Night: Fiction.

11. Boredom Made Me Do It (Book Series): Fiction, YA Books, Gothic, Adventure and more.

12. The Reunion: Fiction and YA Book.

I promise to never stop writing, as long as the ink of the pen never just stops flowing, like the endless ideas in my head. There shall be more!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Misfits (A Superhero Story by Minemrys) / Happy Birthday To Flow1759 / Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.