Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) (9242 Views)

How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick / Fruits That Whiten Teeth(medical Related Students Corner) / 2016 JAMB UTME Scores Will Be Released In 30 Minutes - Ojerinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by titi4fola(f): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Estellar:
lol..nah.. how are you?
I'm very okay, and you? By the way nice pic tongue u got there.
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by elrony(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Drink coffee everyday

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Estellar: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
titi4fola:
I'm very okay, and you? By the way nice pic tongue u got there.
I'm great.... thanks (blushing)

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
educative

1 Like

Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by mrnuur(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
TohKunBoh:
This is proven and tested...

I have 3different whitening paste in my house At the moment,Because I want this sparkling white teeth..I once bleached my teeth in Luth but I heard it destroys more and I had to stop and I accepted my fate.

I am a very shy person when it comes to smiling,it doesn't suits me because of my YELLOWISH TeEth,it doesn't stink but that colour?? you know?

Do you know my ex left me because my teeth was too brown??LOL it might sound funny but its so true..and I get shy a lot because of this,tho its not epilepsy but its worse Abeg...I too fine for yellow teeth..

My palmchat friend broadcasted this and I just gave it a try and it worked for me that's step 1.

You need to Avoid Coffee and Agbo,Tea...it can't help because it makes your teeth more "yellower"

1.Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxyl- Mix the Baking Soda with The Hydrogen pereoxyl together as a paste, do not let it to be hard,it should be watery I.e the HP should be more than the BS not really watery but at least don't let it be like Colgate..If you can't affword HP you can use water instead too

2.Baking Soda and Lemon Juice-This is another good step too,the lemon juice has a bleaching agent that makes the solution perfect..it has a very sour taste but because of what you want from it you have to use it,Mix it the same way like step

N:B
Do not use frequently because it might wipe off your enamel and that doesn't grow back..Use at least twice or thrice a week
Any question?? Ask Please share and Re-Bc

Also, always ensure you use your smart phone as a mirror when brushing just like I do on my Phantom 5 screen

Is to apply and leave it inside his mouth or be brushing the teeth while you apply
Re: How To Whiten Your Teeths In 3 Minutes (very Effective) by TohKunBoh: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
mrnuur:

Is to apply and leave it inside his mouth or be brushing the teeth while you apply

Apply and Brush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Postgraduate Programme 2016/2017 / Admission Into Various Schools Of Nursing Is Still Open - Get Your Forms / After Viewing This Photo, You Would Learn More Than 10,000 Life Leasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.