Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch (40874 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by MIM77(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
charliboy654:
So because he graduated with 5 point cgpa, the president must honour him. Even the guy said it, he is just a normal student who was lucky enough to come out with that kind of grade. What abt other first class student that graduated with 4.6, 4.9, etc. Plz to me this article or thread make not sense. After all the guy has gotten a national recognition, m sure some companies has offer him something. We should pressurize buhari on how to make this country better, that's wats important. Not this rubbish u wrote here.

You are on point. The President is grappling with so many challenges to put this country on the right path for our common good. Honoring the guy must not be immediately because it is not an emergency, after all there are formal avenues of doing that like the annual national award. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by billyG(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
agongajoseph:
why u no get sense? He is not the only one that has gotten first class, he got first class wit a difference (CGPA 5.0), that's flawless. Dude made history, ur president na kolo
Y u no fit get 1st class?u dey carry another man problem 4 head,olodo!y u no go carry placard 4 d matter. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Vecto(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Jimi23:

Lame post. Appreciate a genius when you see one. The guy deserves to be appreciated. S.0 CGPA na beans? Appreciating him will encourage students to be more focused on their studies and Nigeria may be able to boast of world class graduates not the dullards we have as graduates in almost every strata who have nearly ruined the country's economy because they lack the required level of intelligence to work efficiently but got the jobs via "back door" recruitment like the current CBN illegal recruitment. We need geniuses like Dada to help Nigeria grow.

Re-read my post again you genius ...
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Jimi23(m): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Vecto:

Re-read my post again you genius ...

"Re-read" "AGAIN"? Do you know what tautology is? Of course u won't cos u are probably one of the dullard "graduates". Your English teachers certainly are far from being geniuses just like urself. Little wonder appreciating Dada The Genius appears a no go area for u. Not surprised at all.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Toosure70: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Hunger:
Na wetin concern me,i am just hungry
pray well that the hungry will not kill you.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2016
billyG:

Y u no fit get 1st class?u dey carry another man problem 4 head,olodo!y u no go carry placard 4 d matter. grin grin grin grin
The olodo u dey talk abt get Msc, him dey do PhD Abroad... Get a life bro
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by internetpirate: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
By Azuka Onwuka and not Punch Newspapers!

Illiterates everywhere..

Is that what you should focus on? The message is clear. Please malabress, rise above petty politics. The article was sound and in good faith... Highlighting the name doesn't detract from it, rather it detracts from you and portrays you in a bad light!!
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
mightyhazel:
no mind dat conman wen wan be igbo babe by force grin
he is a guy that goes by the name Ogbonna Ubani. He graduated from Unical.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by mightyhazel: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fedayeen:
he is a guy that goes by the name Ogbonna Ubani. He graduated from Unical.
ngwerre ukwu aru cannot be igbo abeg grin.
Hez a guy alright tho

4 Likes

Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
mightyhazel:
ngwerre ukwu aru cannot be igbo abeg grin.
Hez a guy alright tho
he is from rivers state
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Superbrain(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jung:

Please receive brain from the most high, so that u will see the stupidity in ur utterances. F.ool! Jealousy and hatred because no one recognizes losers like u shey??

After reading your posts, I feel quite sad for you young man. Why is it so difficult for you to make your point without being abusive or coming across as asinine?

Grow up by learning to corroborate or constructively criticise rather than insulting every tom, dick and harry who are only trying to make an argument. It would help you.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
agongajoseph:
The olodo u dey talk abt get Msc, him dey do PhD Abroad... Get a life bro
Even if he get phd Y cnt he make 1st class like his hero dada
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Vecto(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jimi23:

"Re-read" "AGAIN"? Do you know what tautology is? Of course u won't cos u are probably one of the dullard "graduates". Your English teachers certainly are far from being geniuses just like urself. Little wonder appreciating Dada The Genius appears a no go area for u. Not surprised at all.
Well I stand corrected. We all commit repetitions in sentences we make. Stop being an offensive jerk. English was one of my fav course then. I've never had less than distinction.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Jimi23(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Vecto:

Well I stand corrected. We all commit repetitions in sentences we make. Stop being an offensive jerk. English was one of my fav course then. I've never had less than distinction.

One of your favourite "COURSE". Less than... ??"DISTINCTION". Your knowledge of English is really wack and near disgusting. You need to bury ur brainless head in shame and tell the nitwits who taught you English to do same. No wonder u find appreciating geniuses like Dada appalling, U are obviously an award deserving dullard to the core. Dada has been shown some level of appreciation by the House Of Reps which is a step in the right direction. So u may go hit that empty skull of urs against a fig tree.
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Jung(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Thank you very much sensei. Point made? On to the next one..at least u took time out of ur "busy" (though I highly doubt it) schedule to read my posts. I support a brother and friend who cannot defend himself here. Oyb and Co.. I'm back for you. So @oyb dey find project topic shey? shocked u never even graduate sef... Lmao!!!

Superbrain:

After reading your posts, I feel quite sad for you young man. Why is it so difficult for you to make your point without being abusive or coming across as asinine?

Grow up by learning to corroborate or constructively criticise rather than insulting every tom, dick and harry who are only trying to make an argument. It would help you.

Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Vecto(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jimi23:

One of your favourite "COURSE". Less than... ??"DISTINCTION". Your knowledge of English is really wack and near disgusting. You need to bury ur brainless head in shame and tell the nitwits who taught you English to do same. No wonder u find appreciating geniuses like Dada appalling, U are obviously an award deserving dullard to the core. Dada has been shown some level of appreciation by the House Of Reps which is a step in the right direction. So u may go hit that empty skull of urs against a fig tree.

OH fudge. You do realize you are really making fun of yourself without realizing it?

**Removes glasses, throws them on the table**

**Massages forehead in utter exasperation**

**Pauses to wonder if l should take this nitwit serious**

**Pauses again to wonder if this is worth continuing with**

My English is quite okay, thanks to my brain which is twice much more fast, precise and accurate than yours. I do not really care if the dude is shown appreciation or not. What I do care for is his career and future. He shouldn't wait for appreciation from any Tom, dick and harry before he realizes he has done something great.

My motto: Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't be bothered by every little barking dog. Some people are better off left in their harrypotter world. wink

Honestly, if aliens went on a hunt for intelligent life on earth, landed in your house and surveyed it as a representative sample for life on earth, they'd conclude that there IS no intelligent life here.

People like your type just wallow in stupidity.

DuH....
Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by Jimi23(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
shocked
Vecto:

OH fudge. You do realize you are really making fun of yourself without realizing it?

**Removes glasses, throws them on the table**

**Massages forehead in utter exasperation**

**Pauses to wonder if l should take this nitwit serious**

**Pauses again to wonder if this is worth continuing with**

My English is quite okay, thanks to my brain which is twice much more fast, precise and accurate than yours. I do not really care if the dude is shown appreciation or not. What I do care for is his career and future. He shouldn't wait for appreciation from any Tom, dick and harry before he realizes he has done something great.

My motto: Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't be bothered by every little barking dog. Some people are better off left in their harrypotter world. wink

Honestly, if aliens went on a hunt for intelligent life on earth, landed in your house and surveyed it as a representative sample for life on earth, they'd conclude that there IS no intelligent life here.

People like your type just wallow in stupidity.

DuH....

Its evident now more than ever that you are stupidity personified. If one had ur skull opened all that one will find there is rotten potatoes. Ur words are shallow and u are obviously far from being of average IQ. Your very daft comments and advice to Dada are of no use to him because you are a numbskull who can never appreciate anything good as people like you are bitter haters when you come across intelligent people. "MUCH MORE FAST" U need to go sue the brainless ducks who taught u in school. Empty barrels like u make too much noise. U are not in my league neither are u in Dadas. Go get a quack to help u fix d brain of a dead bird into that brainless skull of urs. U may be lucky enough afterwards to fall into the league of bird brained swine like urself.

1 Like

Re: The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch by omeke12(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Hmmm.

Maybe we should look away from Mr. President.
I will stop blaming President Buhari, only if I can.
Nigerians should take the blames.
I won't blame Mr. President, because it is not really his fault, as someone who didn't go to school, no one should expect something quite much from him.

Come to think of it, ain't Nigerians expecting just too much from Mr. President?

You guys hyped the man too much, and as if that wasn't enough, you voted for him, and now you want him to wave a magic wand to cause 'changes'.

Can he really give what he doesn't have?
yea bro... u can NEVER give what u don't have

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.