Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Pumoh.com Online Shopping Mall - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pumoh.com Online Shopping Mall (1468 Views)

Shoprite Is Currently Recruiting For Their New Shopping Mall. Apply Here. / Graduate Recruitment For A Shopping Mall / Graduate Recruitment For Lezina Event Centre And Shopping Mall, Ajah Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pumoh.com Online Shopping Mall by Nattyboss(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pumoh.com is an e-commerce (on-line) shopping mall in Nigeria. When u shop on Pumoh, you’ll get:
 Variety of goods and services
 Competitive prices
 Convenience
 Secured online payment/pay on delivery
 Timely and safe delivery of goods
Shop with PUMOH VOUCHER and enjoy fabulous discount this Easter period.
The voucher is worth N3,000 but you’ll get a discount N500, which means that as a customer, the voucher will only cost you N2,500. The most interesting aspect of this is that, with a token of N500 paid by you, you’ll be given the voucher or the pin (for those that are not close to me) to shop with, after which you’ll now balance up your payment with either the “pay on Delivery” option or via your ATM (on-line payment). You see… Shopping made easy!!!!
You can order for your voucher(s) now by giving me a call or text me @ 07035919531. Thank you!
PUMOH.COM… Shopping like never before!
Re: Pumoh.com Online Shopping Mall by Jeffflo: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any vacancies for an SEO expert?

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / The LAUNCH Of Gr8jobsng / AMA-DOVE Nig Ltd. Who Knows About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.