Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State (2413 Views)

Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by APCcrimes: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
I, and my well-meaning brothers and sisters in Edo State are ready to butt out the vampiric party APC.

It is time we realign with our SS brothers once again.

Just as we did in the last presidential election, let's do again. No space for APC anymore in the SS.

We shout "Park your load and go in Jesus name APShit!"

We don't want Muslim Brotherhood party. Let it remain in the North (and Lagos, Ogun, Osun). Ekiti and Ondo also no-go-area for APC.

Let's come out and thumbprint for PDP to the extent that we will almost be tearing the paper with our thumb..

Let's do it my brothers and sisters.. Go Edo!

11 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by sirthisthickkal: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
APCcrimes:
[s]I, and my well-meaning brothers and sisters in Edo State are ready to butt out the vampiric party APC.

Just as we did in the last presidential election, let's do again. No space for APC anymore in the SS.

We don't want Muslim Brotherhood party. Let it remain in the North (and Lagos, Ogun, Osun). Ekiti and Ondo also no-go-area for APC.

Let's come out and thumbprint for PDP to the extent that we will almost be tearing the paper with our thumb..

Let's do it my brothers and sisters.. Go Edo! [/s]
arrant nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
arrant nonsense
Painment gringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Rayhutar(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
IJN

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rayhutar:
IJN
Amen!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Rayhutar(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Amen!!!!!!!
All their witches and wizard brooms shall be burnt to aches in Edo State

13 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rayhutar:

All their witches and wizard brooms shall be burnt to aches in Edo State
Satanic brooms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by coolitempa(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
APCcrimes:
I, and my well-meaning brothers and sisters in Edo State are ready to butt out the vampiric party APC.

Dumbness.... cheesy cheesy cheesy....APC won Edo in the last presidential election....and Edo will always vote APC ....live with it.. angry
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Rayhutar(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolitempa:

Dumbness.... cheesy cheesy cheesy....APC won Edo in the last presidential election....and Edo will always vote APC ....live with it.. angry
Rivers state is big lesson to learn from, if una like make una come to Edo with all Nigeria military forces including NATO and US army, we full ground for Edo dey wait for una part two of federal might

8 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Mortiple(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Best of luck!
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by ionsman: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Future impossible tense.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by sirthisthickkal: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Painment gringrin
u beta equip urself with cartons of tissue paper, because u wud be needing it for the next four years.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

u beta equip urself with cartons of tissue paper, because u wud be needing it for the next four years.
wait and see

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by sirthisthickkal: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
wait and see
.....whistling......
Wailing angel
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by APCcrimes: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolitempa:

APC won Edo?? grin

Go do your findings

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by APCcrimes: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
arrant nonsense
I feel your pain bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Pidggin(f): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
APCcrimes:

\

It's about time grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rayhutar:

Rivers state is big lesson to learn from, if una like make una come to Edo with all Nigeria military forces including NATO and US army, we full ground for Edo dey wait for una part two of federal might
What if the Edo's election is inconclusive?
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by WATCHOVER(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolitempa:

You lack sense Go and ask Jega who won Edo in Presidential election 2015, then you know you are far behind time.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by freethug: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
People go dey their house dey type rubbish, the situation on ground in Edo State is APC is fvked!! Pdp is coming back.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by gebest: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
freethug:
People go dey their house dey type rubbish, the situation on ground in Edo State is APC is fvked!! Pdp is coming back.
pls try wake up from ur dream, we never forget lucky igbenedion failure, e still fresh for our brain.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
As long as Ize Iyamu is not the flag bearer of PDP. Ize Iyamu is a stooge funded by the igbinedion family. It's either Solomon Edebiri or APC. Either way it's still a win win situation for we the Binis.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by Clinton207: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Edo my state. Chai! Ooh God give us your choice !!
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
APCcrimes:

Nigerians from the North to the west to the East and South South are saying NO TO APC

4 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by erunz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
gebest:
pls try wake up from ur dream, we never forget lucky igbenedion failure, e still fresh for our brain.
there is no difference between Oshiomole and Lucky, anyways Edos are determined to vote out APC, it's time for Pastor Ize iyamu to take over because the #futureisnow

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by erunz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Nigerians from the North to the west to the East and South South are saying NO TO APC
My brother APC governors are being stoned in in North. We don't the party anywhere near south south

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by bokohalal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
APC will win again in Edo State gubernatorial election. You heard it here first. Forget what some Nairalanders here type everyday.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Are u a pdp card holding member??

And how did u get ur card??
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2016
erunz:
My brother APC governors are being stoned in in North. We don't the party anywhere near south south
GBAM!!! Nobody wants APC...

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Are u a pdp card holding member??

And how did u get ur card??
Go to your ward and register boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by ifyan(m): 2:42am On Mar 23, 2016
To be sincere , both parties are the same but due to the propaganda nature plus religious nature that is pointed to APC as a whole. I think it is time for APC to kiss it final goodbye down the south.
Re: We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State by ifyan(m): 2:45am On Mar 23, 2016
But both parties members will be laughing to the general public for their ignorance to the fact that when this one is in power, it opposite members cross carpet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Fight With Elrufai, Kaduna Deputy Gov Says / Open Letter From The Black Egbesus Confraternity / Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.