Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel (2797 Views)

New Telegram Group And Channel. / My Very First Nairaland Post! / TTC: Join The Millionaires Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel by Famouson: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sup Nairaland.....
I hope you guys had a wonderful day..... I was thinking of creating a Telegram channel for Nairalanders.. . I don't think there's something like that yet. . .. . I just thought it would be an Avenue for members of nairaland to come together, engage in chats, share ideas, thoughts and most of all make friends.......
Join the nairaland telegram channel with the link below ... It's gon be fun... . Believe me..
http:///nairalandpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Famouson:
Sup Nairaland.....
I hope you guys had a wonderful day..... I was thinking of creating a Telegram channel for Nairalanders.. . I don't think there's something like that yet. . .. . I just thought it would be an Avenue for members of nairaland to come together and share ideas, thoughts and most of all make friends.......
Join the nairaland telegram channel with the link below ... It's gon be fun... . Believe me..
http:///nairalandpage

so this place is not big enough to make friends and share ideas abi
Re: Join The First Nairaland Telegram Channel by Luckyk(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
nawao

(1) (Reply)

Oando Records N7.1 Billion Profit After Tax In 9 Months / Dead Body Found On Iwo Road, Ibadan, This Morning (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.