Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua (695 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by gordona4real: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Here we go again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfi7XtZcAWM

As the world mourns the tragic terror attack in Brussels, Belgium, Nigerian 'Prophet' T.B. Joshua has released a video to YouTube claiming he foretold the strike some weeks earlier.

Speaking of a 'French country' in his time of prophecies on Sunday 31st January 2016, the cleric said, "They have to tighten their security; it’s not yet over. These evil people are in the town."

The popular 'prophet' was seemingly referring to the perpetrators of the terrorist attack in Paris that left 130 dead in November 2015. "The people they chased out - there are some that are still there. They want to strike back."

He added that the 'evildoers' would look for an opportunity to strike an 'assembly of people'.

"They will blow - a lot of people will die. It will be the North part of a French country," Joshua warned, calling on congregants and viewers of his popular Christian channel Emmanuel TV to prayer.

In the early hours of Tuesday 22 March 2016, three explosions occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem and one at Maelbeek metro station in Brussels.

At least 34 people were killed and 230 others injured in the deadliest act of terrorism on Belgian soil.

Shortly after news of the attack, terrorist group ISIS claimed responsibility in 'revenge for Belgium's role in fighting militants in Syria and Iraq'.

"We pray that God would strengthen the families and friends all the victims of the horrific terror attacks that took place in Brussels," the description of the Emmanuel TV YouTube clip solemnly concluded.

T.B. Joshua has gained a reputation for 'predicting' disasters.

He also claimed he predicted the last terror attacks in Paris, the disappearance of Malaysian Flight MH370, the death of pop legend Michael Jackson and a host of other international incidents.

His alleged prophetic ability was recently questioned by Malawi's President Peter Mutharika who described Joshua as a 'false prophet' in response to a rumour the cleric had foretold his impending death.

SOURCE: Nigerian Eye - http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/03/video-i-predicted-brussels-bomb-blast.html

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by Middlefinger1: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
oga oo, abeg predict 10 sure nairabet games for me.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by SleekMallam: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice business marketing strategy from Emmanuel tv.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by mymadam(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Middlefinger1:
oga oo, abeg predict 10 sure nairabet games for me.

For where!
Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by cute9ja: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
LOL FRONT PAGE ABEG!

BABA DON SIGHT THINGS AGAIN
Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Not again

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by Kagarko(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
For proper forecast try mention the exact location, country, people involved and time.

This types of predictions ain't exact it's always + and -.

Any way all these are conspicuous conspiracies against a particular religious beliefs.

Any way terrorism in Nigeria is about becoming a history.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by Middlefinger1: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
mymadam:

For where!
shey him predicted Brussels blast, it won't be bad if he help me send Alabi go village. grin grin
Re: VIDEO: I Predicted Brussels Bomb Blast - T.B Joshua by vooks: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
[size=1pt]
gordona4real:
Here we go again...

As the world mourns the tragic terror attack in Brussels, Belgium, Nigerian 'Prophet' T.B. Joshua has released a video to YouTube claiming he foretold the strike some weeks earlier.

Speaking of a 'French country' in his time of prophecies on Sunday 31st January 2016, the cleric said, "They have to tighten their security; it’s not yet over. These evil people are in the town."

The popular 'prophet' was seemingly referring to the perpetrators of the terrorist attack in Paris that left 130 dead in November 2015. "The people they chased out - there are some that are still there. They want to strike back."

He added that the 'evildoers' would look for an opportunity to strike an 'assembly of people'.

"They will blow - a lot of people will die. It will be the North part of a French country," Joshua warned, calling on congregants and viewers of his popular Christian channel Emmanuel TV to prayer.

In the early hours of Tuesday 22 March 2016, three explosions occurred in Belgium: two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem and one at Maelbeek metro station in Brussels.

At least 34 people were killed and 230 others injured in the deadliest act of terrorism on Belgian soil.

Shortly after news of the attack, terrorist group ISIS claimed responsibility in 'revenge for Belgium's role in fighting militants in Syria and Iraq'.

"We pray that God would strengthen the families and friends all the victims of the horrific terror attacks that took place in Brussels," the description of the Emmanuel TV YouTube clip solemnly concluded.

T.B. Joshua has gained a reputation for 'predicting' disasters.

He also claimed he predicted the last terror attacks in Paris, the disappearance of Malaysian Flight MH370, the death of pop legend Michael Jackson and a host of other international incidents.

His alleged prophetic ability was recently questioned by Malawi's President Peter Mutharika who described Joshua as a 'false prophet' in response to a rumour the cleric had foretold his impending death.

SOURCE: Nigerian Eye - http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/03/video-i-predicted-brussels-bomb-blast.html
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/3005763/false-prophet-tb-joshua-caught

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Christians The Biggest Frauds Ever? / Just How Christian Are Public Shamimg And Excommunication? / Why Must I Be Interviewed Before Commenting In Muslim Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.