Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The New 2016 Social Media Photo Sizes Infographic + PSD Template (Updated) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The New 2016 Social Media Photo Sizes Infographic + PSD Template (Updated) (1483 Views)

Creative Infographic Designer Is Needed / How To Get PSD Cs7 And Corel Draw X7 On New Pc / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New 2016 Social Media Photo Sizes Infographic + PSD Template (Updated) by WebclickNG: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
In this article, I lay out the new 2016 Social media Photo Sizes Infographic + PSD Template.
“The New 2016 Social Media Photo Sizes Infographic” will explain to you what the best image sizes are for each social network and the image types to use. Every major social media platform is listed on here so you’re up-to-date.

Visit: http://webclick.com.ng/new-2016-social-media-photo-sizes-infographic-psd-template/

Re: The New 2016 Social Media Photo Sizes Infographic + PSD Template (Updated) by WebclickNG: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
The PSD template has been updated. If you have any question about the usage, ask below.

(1) (Reply)

3D Motion Animation / 25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused / Check Out This Artwork Of Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.