Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair (541 Views)

"Ortomatic 2019", Is Governor Ortom Planning To Go For A Second Term?(pics) / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Buhari by the day is showing his desperation.

The Rivers election cancellation and bloody re-runs alongside those of Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom shows a very desperate man in need of placing his stooges in the Niger Delta.

I don't care of the Boko north, treacherous southwest and myopic plebs of the middle belt still vote the despotic, all I know is that the Niger Delta and SE will NEVER vote the Boko in 2019.

Given that I know Buhari will abuse his powers to disfrenchise these two regions.

I foresee the Niger Delta turned to a war zone by Buhari falsely claiming that he is waging a war on insurgents and oil bandits thereby declaring a state of emergency from where he will suspend the elected PDP governors.

Buhari will go after the ND in order not to get the same overwhelming rejection he got in 2007, 2011 and 2015.

2019, will be bloody and will showcase to the world what a desperate despot Buhari truly is.
Re: Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by Specialbaby(f): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Can you just shut up and say what you know?since you are good at prophesy go and open a church!
Re: Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
Can you just shut up and say what you know?since you are good at prophesy go and open a church!

You that is not even sure of your period this month dey question Papa Legba?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by Specialbaby(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You that is not even sure of your period this month dey question Papa Legba?
really?sorry but you are wrong!
Re: Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
really?sorry but you are wrong!

Not only are you not sure if you will see your period but you will not know which of the many men Fck you be the papa

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/5u5fzq5ahza1p5siyckyyqmm5yeq95lj1621238[/img]

Next time I post, never bring your slime into my threads.

You hear?
Re: Buhari Has Shown From Rivers Re-run That 2019 Is A Do Or Die Affair by eyeview: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Any person who believes that Buhari and APC will allow them vote them out like they did PDP in 2015 is dreaming. By 2019,nigerians will realize that GEJ is a special kind of president.
Read this write up
https://www.nairaland.com/3004306/joke-decade-apc-peoples-belief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirm Arrest Of Wanted Boko Haram Commanders In Taraba March 23, 2016pr / Tinubus Fuel Missile : Which of this Two should be blamed / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Maiduguri This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.