Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) (18393 Views)

Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) / Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by oloyedayo(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2016
The Lord that owns victory will give our gallant soldiers victory in Jesus name.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by rheether(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2016
May God bless the Nigeria army.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by bastien: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Gabaleve:
Wetin happen for d video na
mehn the video na nonsense, I no see anything heroic about am
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by marshborn(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Speakdatruth:
We believe in Buhari
You and who?
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by lonelydora: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by danidee10(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Good one from the NA.....but how many times will they capture and free this town
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by 989900: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Sai Burantashi!
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by hardbody: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
9jii:
In time i know buhari ll do to poverty what he did to bokoharam

Sadly he has no clue where to start from and how to get there. His forte is in the military service, other than achieving in Sambisa, his next achievement will be in dictatorial rulership. Let us watch and see.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by 9jii(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
hardbody:

Sadly he has no clue where to start from and how to get there. His forte is in the military service, other than achieving in Sambisa, his next achievement will be in dictatorial rulership. Let us watch and see.
frankly you have no idea how this administration is working.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
First of all FTC (my first ever in my 8 years on NL)

this administration has achieved in less than a year with no new budget in place, what the past one couldn't do in 6 years with an average of 1 trillion naira yearly and foreign mercenaries.

........CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR HARD EARNED $ FTC $ Achievement on NAIRALAND! YOUR JOBLESSNESS HAS FINALLY won you some attention !!! grin grin grin
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by sauskyjoe(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless the Nigeria army.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:
GEJ nearly rubbish the military
.......Gbammm! cool ;
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Are u sure all those killed were actually boko haram...every day they kill hundreds of boko haram as they claimed yet the boko haram are still there...are u telling me boko haram are up to 10M....innocent head full ground there....
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by enomakos(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
yemmight:

We can't do that because those innocent girls might be there.
the girls are not there,they have been marryoff
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by ahaz: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

this administration has achieved in less than a year with no new budget in place, what the past one couldn't do in 6 years with an average of 1 trillion naira yearly and foreign mercenaries.

why won't they when they(APC) have stopped their sabotage operation with their croines I'm d army since they have suceded in chasing someone out of power to bully us on accepting their own.
if APC is sincere, if PDP is bokp like they claim,why not probe Boko haram activities,let us no their sponsors and there generals,who are the real enemies of Nigeria? we want to no.
so stop decieving is with a phantom thread and a stereotyped comments like this we no the truth,a. and God is watching.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Hollawaley(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2016
truthalways:
God bless The Nigerian Army
But on a lighter mood, i think we should have just nuked sambisa forest...no need wasting time angry grin
nuking sambisa forest won't affect sambisa only, it'll spread to other parts of borno
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by yemmight(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
enomakos:
the girls are not there,they have been marryoff

Ok.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by truthalways(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Hollawaley:
nuking sambisa forest won't affect sambisa only, it'll spread to other parts of borno
Collateral damage grin
Although pre evacuation would have been put in place
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Torkwase1(f): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
I was there live. Seeing the Nigerian flag fly high, it was a celebration of victory for the troops, and restoration of hope for the IDPs/refugees. You need to have seen them screaming and praying and blessing Nigeria...
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Taiwopeters(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2016
I voted for Buhari ... And am very sure this man is trying his possible best. The Nigerian Army is now different and combatant than before. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
fammo:
You never know the importance of Peace until you loose it, for those agitating for battle with Nigeria due to a falacious idea installed into their heads by ego-centric visionless leaders, pls go and ask people in the NE what they are facing and you'll know that peace is priceless violence leaves a damaging effect on a community
God Bless Nigeria

Peace without justice, equity and fair play is null and void

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Afroconnect: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

True.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by DRPMJ(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Congrats to NA.
I don't understand the 'recapture' when no territory is controlled by BH
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by idupaul: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

I am still not feeling the govt ..infact they irritate me right now even though I voted for them
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by tbaba1234: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by A7(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
@tbaba1234, video was removed from youtube.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by fammo: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
NormalCodes:

Peace without justice, equity and fair play is null and void
I 100 percent agree with you, but violence is never the answer. Patience is a virtue. With patience and commitment to a noble cause anything can be achieved.....did the Arab spring achieve its aim? Ponder on that!
Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Speakdatruth: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
marshborn:
You and who?
Nigerians
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by marshborn(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speakdatruth:
Nigerians
Do I look Ghanian to you?
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Martiyu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
hardbody:

Good evening sir

I mailed the address you gave but I am yet to get your reply.
Re: The Untold Story Of Heroic Deeds In Gamboru Ngala (video) by Speakdatruth: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
marshborn:
Do I look Ghanian to you?
yes you're

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Omo Agege Decamps To APC / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator / Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.