Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive (756 Views)

My Experience With Nairaland Site This Days / Photo: Which Of This, Do Ladies Go For This Days / Who Miss This Days(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive by Diesel1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi, my fellow NL's it is great to be here... Please I need advice on this issue that occured today as I was coming back from lecture. It happened along "Circle in Accra" Up till now I still doesn't know who I will side for. People was going to their various destination, mean while I was following this beautiful girl at back, with one elderly woman infront of us, who was working slowly.. So the girl touched her and asked her to work faster or she make a chance for other people. The woman immediately turned and slapped her, the young lady didn't hesitate but to fought d elderly woman at the level of giving her series of scratch on her neck.. People at the market immediately rushed and started blaming the young lady while few supported the young lady.... I really don't know who to stand for

Cc: lalasticlala pls take this to front page
Re: Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive by vikacydevato(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don't stand for anyone. The fight has ended.
Re: Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive by homeboy205: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
See jamb question Oo Stand for them boko boys
Re: Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive by lecturerdabo(m): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Diesel1:
Hi, my fellow NL's it is great to be here... Please I need advice on this issue that occured today as I was coming back from lecture. It happened along "Circle in Accra" Up till now I still doesn't know who I will side for. People was going to their various destination, mean while I was following this beautiful girl at back, with one elderly woman infront of us, who was working slowly.. So the girl touched her and asked her to work faster or she make a chance for other people. The woman immediately turned and slapped her, the young lady didn't hesitate but to fought d elderly woman at the level of giving her series of scratch on her neck.. People at the market immediately rushed and started blaming the young lady while few supported the young lady.... I really don't know who to stand for

Cc: lalasticlala pls take this to front page

Which lectures?

Are you writing common entrance this year?

Well you really need to study hard for admission into Village community sec. Sch especially ur ENGLISH!!!
Re: Women Of This Days Can Be Aggressive by Diesel1(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Which lectures?

Are you writing common entrance this year?

Well you really need to study hard for admission into Village community sec. Sch especially ur ENGLISH!!!
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Eyimba Fc Make Cheeky Bid For Ibramovich / See What This Man Turned Himself Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.