Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Iphone 6 Sleep Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Sleep Mode (711 Views)

Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying / 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by mhozzis(m): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2016
My very first ios device. When the phone is idle/sleep mode for than 5 minutes, i find it difficulty to wake up the screen.

I've pressed on all the buttons all to no avail
Re: Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by unclesamtech(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2016
mhozzis:
My very first ios device. When the phone is idle/sleep mode for than 5 minutes, i find it difficulty to make up the screen.

I've pressed on the buttons all to mo avail

UPGRADE ITS FIRMWARE OR CONTACT ME ;Gsm# +234 8033955343 OR +234 7058725235(BOTH ON WHATSAPP)

IF YOU ARE IN IBADAN
Re: Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by seunpayne(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2016
mhozzis:
My very first ios device. When the phone is idle/sleep mode for than 5 minutes, i find it difficulty to make up the screen.

I've pressed on the buttons all to mo avail

Have you tried a soft reset? Press the power button and the home button together for about 10 seconds to force a reboot. If you still have this problem you might have to do a restore. Make sure you back up your phone on iTunes before you proceed and also use a third party app to back up your iPhone apps because iOS 9 doesn't back up user apps. Unless you have the data to redone load all your apps again anyway.

If the restore doesn't work you might have a faulty hardware.
Re: Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by mhozzis(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks
Re: Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by Xhaka(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
If i use my hard earned money to buy yet to be released iPhone7, the airplane mode better be able to fly me to dubai.
Re: Iphone 6 Sleep Mode by seunpayne(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Xhaka:
If i use my hard earned money to buy yet to be released iPhone7, the airplane mode better be able to fly me to dubai.

Lol...it's a phone. When you buy airtime of N500 do you think to yourself "this credit must allow me call Obama" all because it's your hard earned money? We get it...the phone is expensive. For now. A day will come when getting and iPhone will have the same effect as on your account as the N500 airtime has now. Make money first before thinking about how you will spend it because you go get money for this life. Don't tie yourself to the mediocre because you can't afford it today.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Amazing Benefits Rooting Your Android / Bluboo Xtouch Vs UMI Touch Vs Elephone P7000 Vs Doogee F5 / Ntel Lines Now Available In Lagos!--screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.