Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) (47488 Views)

2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by onajo2000(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Where are the noise makers in nairaland..... Saying Ameachi dis, ameachi dat ,now eye don clear .....apc will ever remains a failure in SS and SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by ikombe: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Abukc:
They are only dancing to the money they want to loot.
Zombie spotted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Praktikals:

On what was PDP built?

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2016
They are dancing because they know how much they gonna steal. It's a pity Nigerian youths never use their brain. All Nigerian politicians are evil self centered animals enjoying free government money

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Ooh my God... How I wish my fellow Nigerian youths,trade unto caution and carefulness for the sake of the value they have for their lives...... These guys (politicians) are here dancing, laughing and jubilating while a corp member after the stress of going through school in this country, lost his life.. bread winners who has dependants lost their lives in a gruesome manner...here are these heartless fools whom have sold their souls to devil, jubilating. Ooh how sad I feel right now the dead ones are gone and quickly forgotten. Amaechi has quietly returned to Abuja after instigating violence through his speeches Wike is here dancing and making merry nat minding what has befallen the families who lost their loved ones through their illicit show of power. Ooh my Nigerian youths let's think right for once than laying our lives for unworthy political activities.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2016
willibounce1:
They are dancing because they know how much they gonna steal. It's a pity Nigerian youths never use their brain. All Nigerian politicians are evil self centered animals enjoying free government money
Are you referring to the same money that Amaechi and PMB were planning to steal?
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by mumoftwo(f): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2016
But why this celebration? At the cost of peoples lives!!!! I pity this country shaaa.
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Rivers people have done well!
Just make sure you keep Wike working like Willie! cool

Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead- .......Bitterleaf Soup
DONE WELL! WITH ALL THE MAYHEM AND BLOOD THAT WAS SHED, YOU STILL THINK THEY DID WELL. IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO DO WELL NKO

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by yaki84: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Guliver:
I pity river state, see agbero as governor. wailer food s ready

its a pity when osun indigene go condemn another state governor!
its a big pity.
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
JennyNwa22:
G cheesy cheesy
hmm! my babe!
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by JennyNwa22(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
hmm! my babe!
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Uche secondus dancing shoki on Amaechi's head.

Where are those people from Osogbo and ogbomosho that would come vote APC in Rivers?

The Lion of Ubima has been reduced to a mere lizard.

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.

God bless Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.
he was never a lion but a PUSSYk@ ... Lions don't have time to argue, their pride won't just let them.

you cud relate amaechi to a monkey, he looks it, he sounds like them and jokes like them, he swings from trouble to trouble, he shines eye like them and carries objects (BROOMS) like them.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by rolams(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Sad mood activated! In Amaechi's voice!!
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by rolams(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Sad mood activated! In Amaechi's voice!!
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by coolhumble(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
northvietnam:
V....

Volkswagen
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by gfullmoon(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
I expected Wike and co to declare two days mourning for the dead and not thanks giving.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Doncharis(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
tongue
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Doncharis(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2016
In other words, he came full of expectations but left a highly disappointed man grin
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by tinktanker: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2016
alt3r3g0:

So its okay to expect and approve another round of killings in 2019? No wonder we are where we are.

There is no justification for wrong doing.
yes, but pmb is president after all the killings he caused. So y shldnt wike rejoice after success.
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by tinktanker: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Is he a witch?
bubu made him one na
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by ericeben: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Students Celebrating with Senator Sekibo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAG4xzUhb18
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by Jolumania432(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
angry Wike you and your Zombies will fall soon except dat Coper dat ur Thugs kill is not Born from a Woman

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by prophetfire: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
hungryboy:
In the battle, between a federal thug and a state thug, the state thug and his gang won,
Let's give it up for the state thug and his gang.
Na the blood of that orphan Nysc corper were dem kill, were i go take swear for them,
E no go better for dis politicians

I had no doubt pdp will win,but dancing ontop all those killed shows arrogance, wickedness and insensitivity. They dnt realy care about de masses.
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by prophetfire: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
hungryboy:
In the battle, between a federal thug and a state thug, the state thug and his gang won,
Let's give it up for the state thug and his gang.
Na the blood of that orphan Nysc corper were dem kill, were i go take swear for them,
E no go better for dis politicians

I had no doubt pdp will win,but dancing ontop all those killed shows arrogance, wickedness and insensitivity. They dnt realy care about de masses n de masses of rivers state re dumb.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
gringrin
menix:
I doubt if this year will end without Buhari booting Amaechi out, the guy is just good at losing and nothing more....

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by northvietnam(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
coolhumble:

Volkswagen

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Its not what i had i mind

1 Like

Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by alt3r3g0: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
tinktanker:
yes, but pmb is president after all the killings he caused. So y shldnt wike rejoice after success.

The main issue here that needs to be addressed is election voilence. As long as we continue to embrace election voilence, we will continue to get leaders that have the most thugs.
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
NOT WORTH IT
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by chiwondoski: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
it pain them ;Dit pain them
Re: Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Uche secondus dancing shoki on Amaechi's head.

Where are those people from Osogbo and ogbomosho that would come vote APC in Rivers?

The Lion of Ubima has been reduced to a mere lizard.

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers.

God bless Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

When I told them that Rivers is like Abia and Abia is like Rivers they started making noise.

Carry Go Wike grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos) / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.