Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lesson #8. What You Need To Start An Online Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lesson #8. What You Need To Start An Online Business. (443 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson #8. What You Need To Start An Online Business. by Businessecoach(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Lesson #8. What you need to start an Online Business.

We have talked about the different types of online business that you can start, we hope you understand it. If there are any questions you need ask us, free to do it now.

Today, I am going to talk about the materials require to start an online business this day.

The requirements are:

1. A computer with internet connection.
2. Antivirus program. I use Kaspersky antivirus.
3. Email. You can use free email provided by Google. You can sign up here http://mail.google.com/mail/signup.
4. Zip program. You can use the free option that is available. This is a good freeware www.7-zip.org
5. The productivity software. You can use the free option that is available. www.openoffice.org
Startup capital. This is highly recommended. I recommend having at least $100 to start up.
Credit Card. This highly recommended. You don’t have anything to fear. I recommend visa prepaid card.
PayPal account. It is also crucial that you should have it. If you are living in a country that doesn’t allow. You can contact us, we will help you out. PayPal is free.
Business registration: This is optional.

There are some other things that you might be needed in the future. When you start today, the time will tell.
We hope you understand. Do not waste your time, start the business today. Thanks.
You can like us on Facebook for more tips like this. Click here now www.skyincomeonline.com

https://www.facebook.com/businessecoach/

Call us here 07036684422.

(1) (Reply)

Neteller Fund Transfer Needed / Urgent Business!!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.