Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office (2237 Views)

2017 Flogging Competition In Ipetu-ijesha, Osun State / Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / Flogging Competition In Ipetu-Ijesha, Osun State (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by adren(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Erin ijesha is a small town located in osun state famous for its naturally attractive water fall which has become a tourist attraction centre.
Over the course of the past 17 years, the land has been ruled by a woman known as "adele oba" since the demise of the king who last ruled the town.
Osun State Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola
has approved the appointment of Prince
Isaac Adeyeba Ayeni as the new Akinla of
Erin-Ijesa in Oriade local government area of
the state and would present him with staff of office on friday, 25th of march, 2016. It will be an occassion to be remembered by sons and daughters of erin ijesha both at home and in diaspora.. Ace fuji musician, saheed osupa would be entertaining guests as dignitaries, noble men and foreigners would be in their attendance to grace the event..

The 52-year-old Ayeni is an Engineer who
hails from Ayeni Royal Family of Osefiri
Ruling House in the town where the popular
tourist site, Erinjesha Water Fall is situated.

I hail from erin-ijesha and I am most happy about this development.. Thank you for your time..

Temitope Steve reporting..

Reference: www.thereflector.com.ng/component/k2/3090-after-17-years-erin-ijesa-gets-traditional-ruler
Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by adren(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, ishilove,mynd44.. This is frontpage material and erin ijesha land needs this on fp..

Pictures from the installation ceremony would be shared on this forum live..

Thank you all..

Erin a gbe a oooo!!
Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by HungerBAD: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2016
May his Reign be peaceful.

May your town prosper.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by Ayoemrys(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2016
good 4 him,bad 4 haters,
Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by Aminat508(f): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Make i go dress, I dey come erin ijesha, @Op hope food dey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by Adesiji77: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Aminat508:
Make i go dress, I dey come erin ijesha, @Op hope food dey? cheesy

Owambe things "mogbo-moya" style cheesy

@topic: Never knew about the "adele oba" stuff
Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by Jefa4real: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
adren:
Erin ijesha is a small town located in osun state famous for its naturally attractive water fall which has become a tourist attraction centre.
Over the course of the past 17 years, the land has been ruled by a woman known as "adele oba" since the demise of the king who last ruled the town.
Osun State Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola
has approved the appointment of Prince
Isaac Adeyeba Ayeni as the new Akinla of
Erin-Ijesa in Oriade local government area of
the state and would present him with staff of office on friday, 25th of march, 2016. It will be an occassion to be remembered by sons and daughters of erin ijesha both at home and in diaspora.. Ace fuji musician, saheed osupa would be entertaining guests as dignitaries, noble men and foreigners would be in their attendance to grace the event..

The 52-year-old Ayeni is an Engineer who
hails from Ayeni Royal Family of Osefiri
Ruling House in the town where the popular
tourist site, Erinjesha Water Fall is situated.

I hail from erin-ijesha and I am most happy about this development.. Thank you for your time..

Temitope Steve reporting..

Reference: www.thereflector.com.ng/component/k2/3090-after-17-years-erin-ijesa-gets-traditional-ruler
Re: 17 Years After, Erin Ijesha Gets A New King, Staff Of Office by Jefa4real: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
@adren, please contact me ....I've got something...

(1) (Reply)

"MY LIFE", By Ahmadu Bello / Must Watch Video: Lady Embarrassed At Abuja For Indecent Dressing / Keep The Ibibio Language Alive !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.